Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
Rezension bezieht sich auf: The Girl Who Played with Fire (Taschenbuch)
1) It stated the main focus lays on Salander- overall it does, however there are plenty of pages without her.
2) Pacing could be better. Very slow in the beginning (worse than book one), after 300 pages it becomes interesting yet it is an everlasting up and down, finally fast paced towards the end.
3) Too much focus on side characters. I did like the investigation but I couldn't care less for Hedström, Berger, Björck etc.
4) As a fan of Criminal Minds most of the officers in this book really got on my nerves, unreliable and homophobic idiots.
5) I am a bit disappointed with the bad guys because the focus only lay on them physically, but not psychologically which would have been really nice.
6) I really liked Salander's character and loved that this book deals a lot with her character, the reason why she acts the way she does. However... her being the daughter of one of the most dangerous villains - overdone.
7) Breath-taking end! I immediately bought the last book!