Am höchsten bewertete kritische Rezension
13 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich
just OK for the price
am 1. November 2015
So, I have this bag for one year, and it has finally given up.
I use it every day to take the computer back and forth to work. Sometimes by foot, sometimes by bike, etc...
After all, the bag was not so durable. Here is my experience:
- After one month it lost 3 of its zipper handles (see Pic. 1). They just fell down on my way in to work, while normally walking with the bag
- After three months, the bottom of the bag started to tear up (see pic 2). This was unnaceptable, considering that it was only 3 months old bag!
- After six months, the zipper on the main pocket unsewed from place (pic 3). This one might have been my fault, as i used to put the bag in my bike's basket. Nevertheless, it shouldnt have happened
- After nine months, the back zipper started to rip off (presumably due the bag rubbing against my clothing while walking - see pic 4). This was unnaceptable.
- After one year, the metal clip that connects the strap with the suitcase broke. It just broke in the middle of the street while walking, without any extra stress. At this point, I considered that the bag had given up (and now I'm looking for a new one)
In my oppinion, you could find something better for the price that will last longer.