2.0 von 5 Sternen
Smells like diesel or turpentine, 19. Dezember 2013
Although it works somewhat if one spends the time polishing afterwards, it smells really poisonous. I had all windows and doors open while I used this product but still didn't feel well with the fumes. I have never had breathing problems and am very healthy but had a prolonged coughing spell afterwards. Unfortunately there is no ingredient list on the contaiers so I don't know what I breathed in. Smelled like turpentine or diesel. I also wish I would have gotten this product in a smaller quantity. It was offered in a 1 liter size and was delivered as 2x500. Would have saved me a lot of money as I can't use this again. The smell does go away after it is dry.