Hier klicken Amazon-Fashion Hier klicken Jetzt informieren Book Spring Store 2017 Cloud Drive Photos UHD TVs Learn More TDZ Hier klicken Mehr dazu Fire Shop Kindle AlexaUndAmazonMusic GC HW16
Kunden diskutieren > high-definition Diskussionsforum

Instant video Audio in English ?

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
1-25 von 523 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Ersteintrag: 26.02.2014, 10:47:19 GMT+1
dima h meint:
Hi,

Is it possible to change the audio of the Instant Video Movies to English instead of Germen Language ?

Kind regards,
Dimitry

Veröffentlicht am 26.02.2014, 11:47:43 GMT+1
niku meint:
I'd second that! Haven't found anything about the language selection, yet.

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 26.02.2014, 12:00:18 GMT+1
dima h meint:
Contacting the support, lets see what they have to say ...

Veröffentlicht am 26.02.2014, 14:54:28 GMT+1
ege meint:
I also have the same problem. My German isn't good enough to watch them like this.

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 26.02.2014, 14:58:26 GMT+1
dima h meint:
After speaking to the Support, there are movies with Original Voice.
What we should do is to search the words: OV or OMU
and then the movies int the result are with Original Voice :-)

Currently they have like a hundred titles but they said that it will grow :-)

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 26.02.2014, 15:10:56 GMT+1
ege meint:
Thank you so much for the information! This is certainly way better than nothing =)

Veröffentlicht am 03.03.2014, 14:44:39 GMT+1
[Vom Autor gelöscht am 05.07.2015, 16:28:19 GMT+2]

Veröffentlicht am 03.03.2014, 17:37:52 GMT+1
H. Wolf meint:
Just out of curiosity, will my German Prime / Instant Video account work for Amazon UK on my next trip to UK or is it restricted to Germany? Not sure about it, but since I can use my account for shopping in the UK there might be a chance this includes video streaming too.

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 03.03.2014, 23:01:48 GMT+1
dima h meint:
Hi,
also expected that I will be able to switch the audio but currently there is no option for that ...

Veröffentlicht am 04.03.2014, 02:46:15 GMT+1
M.R meint:
[Deutscher Kommentar: siehe unten]

After a deep frustration about the possibility to see movies in their original-voice, I am happy to hear, that there are at least some OV-titles, how I can find them and that Amazon will increase their number. Thanks, dima h!!

As German, I definitely do not only prefer the original-voice, it's quite seldom, I definitively avoid watching synchronized films. They sound so artificially - no one in the real world talks that way - and so they lack of authenticity. I prefer to not-understand everything, instead of understanding every word and having an unauthentical voice-experience. Since the German-television (as good as always) broadcast exclusively synchronized videos (with no second autdio-track), the only way to see unsynched movies was getting DVDs (until now, when internet-streaming is available).

Nevertheless I am hoping that Amazon will offer German users access to all the movies, they offer at amazon.com/co.uk and it would be nice, if there would be an audio-switching-possibility while watching a film.

Being myself in the test-phase of Amazon prime - I started it because of Instant-Video (and hopefully the change to see OV-films) - I suppose I'll stay there for a first year and check out, how this OV-feature is growing.

Would be interesting, to find out, why some tv-show-seasons/movies are available in OV and some not...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Als deutscher bisher Nicht-Prime-Kunde von Amazon bin ich jetzt Amazon-Prime Mitglied geworden, mit der Hoffnung/Erwartung, dass bei einem so großen international tätigen Unternehmen wie Amazon die Filme auch im Originalton zu sehen sind.

Jedoch war ich nach dem Start von Instant-Video sehr enttäuscht, dass dies anscheinend nicht der Fall war.

Immerhin habe ich jetzt erfahren, dass und wie man doch auf einige Filme in der Originalsprache zugreifen kann - einfach nach OV oder OMU suchen - und dass Amazon dieses Angebot erweitern will. Danke, dima h

Ich selber schaue Filme mittlerweile fast ausschließlich in Originalsprache (englisch und natürlich auch - unsynchronisiert - deutsch) weil mir die Authentizität wichtiger ist, als jedes Wort zu verstehen. Und mit der Zeit wird das Verstehen auch besser...

Da es also doch einige synchronisierte Serien/Filme gibt, werde ich mein vor ca. 1 Woche gestartetes Abonnement nach der Testphase vermutlich nicht abbrechen, die Entwicklung, d.h. die Erweiterung des Angebots an OV-Videos, aber innerhalb dieses 1. Jahres beobachten und mich dann entscheiden, ob ich es weiterführe.

Wäre auch interessant, die Hintergründe zu erfahren, warum manche Serien/Filme im Originalton vorhanden sind und manche nicht...

Veröffentlicht am 04.03.2014, 23:13:36 GMT+1
Mjayjay meint:
Traurig, dann muss ich wohl weiter Kino.to nutzten.

Veröffentlicht am 07.03.2014, 00:31:59 GMT+1
Roland Rohde meint:
Ich hoffe auch man wird hier, wie bei Maxdome, im Zukunft einfach die Tonspur wählen können.

Ob das mit den Tonspuren wohl mal wieder ein Lizenzproblem ist? Wäre ja mal wieder typisch...

Veröffentlicht am 07.03.2014, 10:10:13 GMT+1
Andi meint:
Ich bin auch etwas enttäuscht vom Start dieses Services, da ich mir Filme fast nur noch in der Originalversion ansehe, wenn ich nicht ins Kino gehe. Und dass es keine Untertitel für Hörgeschädigte gibt ist in meinen Augen ein einziges Debakel. Hoffentlich tut sich da noch etwas, da ich bisher mit dem Prime Service eigentlich zufrieden war. Aber ein 20 Euro Aufpreis für einen Service, für den ich praktisch keine Verwendung habe...

Veröffentlicht am 07.03.2014, 23:41:35 GMT+1
MasterChief meint:
Auch ich war recht enttäuscht, dass kein Originalton gewählt werden kann, da dies andere Services bereits anbieten. Finde es eigentlich ein Muss, wenn man mit den anderen zahlreichen legalen (und auch illegalen) Plattformen konkurrieren möchte.

Trotzdem noch ein Lob an den Service: Für mich sind die 50€, falls das Angebot noch erweitert wird, auf jeden Fall ein gutes Angebot! Vor allem wenn man die anderen diversen Leistungen noch berücksichtigt, obwohl ich ohne Originalton diesen Luxus wahrscheinlich bei der nächsten Möglichkeit aufgeben werden muss.

Veröffentlicht am 08.03.2014, 17:32:34 GMT+1
Living in NRW meint:
I am willing to give it 30 days trial. But if they do not start promising more OV, then I will likely go with Watchever. I am willing to pay more actually for a premium service with OV, since I expect they are getting the dubbed shows cheaper from the studios. But certainly not so much as they charge in the UK for regular UK service.

Veröffentlicht am 09.03.2014, 17:38:01 GMT+1
Let me add my 2 cents to the discussion: it's really sad that in 2014 an online digital video service only offers some videos in original version. And that offering is made through separate entries ... instead of letting customers choose directly during streaming.

Even a physical DVD/Blu-Ray gives the user the choice of several languages ... there is no technical reason for this ...

Really disappointing ... and also very disappointing for my german girlfriend whose first question was ... "With movies in English too?"

And the industry is still wondering why people go to the non-official streaming sites ...

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 09.03.2014, 17:58:10 GMT+1
dima h meint:
@daniel: I agree with you 100%
I've expected more from Amazon.

Veröffentlicht am 11.03.2014, 16:47:25 GMT+1
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 11.03.2014, 16:49:58 GMT+1
nirax meint:
same disappointment here. I DONT WANT TO WATCH (non German) MOVIES SYNCED OVER IN GERMAN. when will the content providers understand that in a globalized society, working for global companies, talking 80% of the times in english, joung educated dynamic people with money will prefer seeing the movies without a dumb down synchronization. what a waste of bandwidth.

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 11.03.2014, 18:33:27 GMT+1
H. Wolf meint:
Don't agree with you! Why should anybody be forced to watch movies in a foreign language he barely understands? Or do you think anybody in the US or UK is willing to watch German or French movies without translation? I think quite a lot of Germans speak at least one foreign language. How about Americans? So what makes English better than any other language? The point is not to be forced, but to have the choice to select the language one preferes. If I'm in the mood of watching the movie in Suaheli or Japanese, why not? And why should anybody care about it? It's nobody's business.

I agree that at least the original language should be included as an additional sound track. Which means it doesn't necessarily has to be English!

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 11.03.2014, 18:55:32 GMT+1
Living in NRW meint:
I bet we all agree that there should be a choice between local language or original language. There are services that provide this (Watchever), but it takes a while (years even it seems) before they get things online and then not so HD. Personally, I would always want the choice of original language sound and subtitles in either original language or in a language that I know well. I do not expect this now soon, other than from my own video library. But I at least expect the choice between original or local language sound. Dubbing is IMHO lousy. This is not about German vs. English. But it is obvious that one suffers a lot more dubbing in Germany than in English-speaking lands. It is much more normal to have sound in original language and subtitles in English, than dubbing into English. I remember being very grateful for this when living in the US and Das Boot came out. I am not surprised that an American company like Amazon would look around in Germany and assume that everything needed to be dubbed. But I am not sure that the people that need / want this are their customers.

Moving on... has anyone heard feedback from Amazon on this matter?

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 12.03.2014, 10:31:34 GMT+1
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 12.03.2014, 10:32:27 GMT+1
H. Wolf meint:
[Die meisten Kunden meinen, dass dieser Beitrag nicht zur Diskussion gehört. Beitrag dennoch anzeigen. Alle nicht nützlichen Einträge anzeigen.]

Veröffentlicht am 12.03.2014, 10:38:20 GMT+1
Roland Rohde meint:
Well, actually it's expected that a Bluray or DVD contains at least the original language and one (or more) dubbed ones.
If this is standard on Physical media, then it should be the same for streaming media.

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 12.03.2014, 11:41:31 GMT+1
H. Wolf meint:
[Die meisten Kunden meinen, dass dieser Beitrag nicht zur Diskussion gehört. Beitrag dennoch anzeigen. Alle nicht nützlichen Einträge anzeigen.]

Veröffentlicht am 12.03.2014, 12:32:10 GMT+1
H. Schmidt meint:

Veröffentlicht am 12.03.2014, 15:11:11 GMT+1
Roland Rohde meint:
@Wolf

It would not be a bandwith problem, more a problem of storage space if you keep seperate versions of each film.
Storage space is cheap...

Anyway... Maxdome and Watchever can do it, so no technical problem...
‹ Zurück 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Weiter ›
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Kürzliche Einträge in high-definition Diskussionsforum

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  266
Beiträge insgesamt:  523
Erster Beitrag:  26.02.2014
Jüngster Beitrag:  Vor 9 Stunden

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 40 Kunden verfolgt