A Very Fine Love
|Preis:||EUR 15,91 Kostenlose Lieferung ab EUR 29 (Bücher immer versandkostenfrei). Details|
|Alle Preisangaben inkl. USt|
|Jetzt anhören mit Amazon Music|
A Very Fine Love
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Beim Versand durch Amazon nutzen Verkaufspartner die Logistik der Amazon-Versandzentren: Amazon verpackt und verschickt die Artikel und übernimmt den Kundenservice. Ihre Vorteile: (1) Lieferung ab 29 EUR Bestellwert (Bücher, Bekleidung und Schuhe generell versandkostenfrei, auch zusammen mit Media-Produkten). (2) Kombinieren und sparen - bestellen Sie bei Amazon.de oder Verkaufspartnern, die den Versand durch Amazon nutzen, wird Ihre Bestellung zu einer Lieferung zusammengefasst. (3) Alle Artikel sind mit Amazon Prime für noch schnellere Lieferung bestellbar.
Wenn Sie Verkäufer sind, könnten Sie Ihre Verkäufe deutlich erhöhen, wenn Sie Versand durch Amazon (Fulfillment by Amazon) nutzen. Wir laden Sie ein, mehr über das Programm zu erfahren.
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta) (Kann Kundenrezensionen aus dem "Early Reviewer Rewards"-Programm beinhalten)
just plain beautiful and real...they are not just songs she is singing they are truths and heartaches and emotions and passions and everything she sings has a life and a past and heart.
I am not sure if she always lucked out or had somebody finding songs for her to sing but
it is usually the song that has the magic if sung by any good singer but everything I have
ever heard Dusty sing has the magic and nobody has that much good luck getting matched up
with that many right songs.
As I got older and heard and loved so many different kinds of music and songs in the course of my life....
I finally realized that it was DUSTY ---not the songs that turned everything to gold....
I don't mean like into a GOLD record...
I mean into gold like a real precious metal or a thing of value and it was Dusty that did it ....
she had that power and she does it on A Very Fine Love ....
Just like everything she has ever sung.......
she reaches out and grabs you by the heart and doesn't let go.
i cannot believe she is gone but God must have said....
"They have had her
long enough....I want her home with me.
I want to hear her beautiful voice right beside me."
I don't blame him......
but I have her music so she never leaves me....Do you?
1. Roll away a nice opener Mid-tempo Dusty sounds vulnerable
2. Fine fine, very fine love, very catchy pop tune, sounds dazzling
3. Whenever I wanna be duet with Daryl Hall from Hall and oates and a cover to cheap trick written by Dianne warren, a very hot tune, those two were amazing.
4. Go easy on me, a slow song and longest worth listening to, I think its her best ballad to date. Perfect for weddings.
5. You are the storm, its hard to chose favorite song on this album, but I can safely say this is a candidate, I love the lyric.
6. I can't help the way I cant feel, Dusty on county? why not she was folk once a pond a time. No matter what she was brilliant in this slow- mid tempo country song.
7. All I have to offer you is love, another decent track mid-tempo rock track maybe it has the Nashville sound to it.
8. Loving proof, Dusty kicks it up a notch with a dancey pop track
9. Old Habits die hard, cover to Hall and Oates, Dusty's version is equally as good or better, depends on taste.
10. Where is a woman to go? Fantastic Blues finale, her final song she recorded ever, excellent way to go.
I have listened to this CD like 20 times, I cant get enough of it. I like artist who are so talented and versitile they can do anything instead of one genre and sing them well. Nevermind of the negativity because it is not the Dusty you knew in the 60's this album was recorded in 1995 and times has changed, Dusty was able to keep up with it.
I hope ypu enjoy this album as much as I have, those damn Columbia records has the gulls to drop her because of lack of sales, its because of the music industry didnt get it, the listeners at the time were into grunge and not Dusty, now tired of the music today? It's time to appreciate real atrist now.
Dusty sounds so at home. Roll Away, Wherever Would I Be, Go Easy on Me, Old Hahits Die Hard,
Where Is A Woman To Go, You Are the Storm, on and on....