Unlock the Power of Your Chromecast was the first Chromecast user guide on Amazon, and it's still the ONLY Chromecast user guide that's updated to keep up with new Chromecast developments. Don't spend your money on an out-of-date "yearly" edition that provides obsolete information. Instead, buy Unlock the Power of Your Chromecast and stay informed!
BONUS 1: Buyers of the paperback version receive a 100% FREE Kindle copy through MatchBook.
BONUS 2: All buyers (paperback or Kindle) receive 100% FREE updates via email! Make sure you subscribe to the mailing list mentioned on the last page of the book to receive your FREE updates.
BONUS 3: All buyers now also receive a FREE PDF copy of my book, The 50 All-Time Best Android Apps. To receive your free copy, follow instructions on the last page of the book.
A complete and authoritative guide to the Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
The Chromecast is a powerhouse device at a bargain basement price--but only if you understand all its features and how to use them. With a device like the Chromecast, new features are constantly being discovered and developed. Half the battle is just knowing what you can do with the Chromecast, and the other half is actually doing it. Unlock the Power of Your Chromecast gives you the whole package.
If you're only using your Chromecast to stream Netflix and YouTube, you're leaving a lot on the table. The Chromecast can do much, much more than that, but many of its best features are hidden or undocumented in the user manual.
Tips & tricks for every user
Unlock the Power of Your Chromecast is an info-packed guide to the Chromecast, written clearly and concisely for every user.
- Purchase a Chromecast for yourself?
- Receive a Chromecast as a gift?
- Find this book while researching the Chromecast?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, Unlock the Power of Your Chromecast is for you.
Everything you need to become an expert
Here are some of the things you'll learn in Unlock the Power of Your Chromecast:
- The difference between streaming and casting
- How to cast Amazon Prime Instant Video
- How to set up your Chromecast
- How to cast from official Chromecast Apps
- How to cast from websites that don't normally support the Chromecast
- How to cast web pages
- How to cast your entire computer screen
- How to cast music and video saved on your hard drive
- How to enhance your Chromecast experience with Plex, Videostream, AllCast, and more
- How to cast music and video from your Kindle Fire
- How to cast music, photos, and video from your iOS or Android mobile device
- How to use your iOS or Android device as a remote control for your Chromecast
- How to use your Chromecast on hotel Wi-Fi networks
- How to mirror your Android device's screen
- ... and much more!
Scroll up and click "Buy Now," and start taking advantage of everything your Chromecast has to offer--today.