Three French Hens is the story of three women who are brought together under the roof of a small bakery at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Their shop, The Two Macarons, is the bakery in Paris until an ultra-rich, money-hungry businessman teams up with an ex-boyfriend to take over the dessert market, threatening the livelihood of the women's bakery and their lives. An erotic tale served with thirty indulgent recipes from the showcased bakery, Three French Hens is a delicious debut by its young author not to be passed by.
Tempt yourself with recipes for
- Blackberry Financiers
- Charlotte a la Framboise (Raspberry Charlotte)
- La Buche de Noel (Yule Log)
- Tarte a la Citrouille (French Pumpkin Pie)
- Croquembouche (Caramel Glazed Cream Puffs)
- Cassis Macarons (Black Currant Macarons)
- Upside Down Apple Tart
- Creme Brulee
- And over 20 other delicious, French-perfected recipes!
*Please note that this book does contain explicit content meant for adult audiences*