Am höchsten bewertete positive Rezension
The only book that satisfies your quest for ALE knowledge
am 7. Juni 1999
I have been an SAP technical consultant for over four years, and I have always sought information on ALE and EDI that is comprehensive and explained lucidly. This book is IT. These are the points I liked about the book that compelled me to write this review for the benefit of readers:
1. Clear explanation of fundamental ALE/EDI building blocks.
2. Step-by-step, recipe type approach to building simple and complex ALE interfaces with elaboration of underlying concepts.
3. Real life examples and ALE/EDI scenarios.
4. Explanation of associated Functional configuration and concepts.
5. An example of building an brand new ALE scenario from scratch that gives the reader a valuable insight into the inner mechanisms of ALE, such as master data distribution.
6. As Alvin Toffler, the author of books such as Future Shock and Third Wave said "Complexity has to be dealt in its own complex ways. You can not oversimplify". The author of this book has strived to explain complex issues such as ALE Optimization in an excellent way, explaining the reasoning for settings and tips and tricks to better ALE interfaces.
7. A great Appendix and CDROM that has saved me hours of searching for research and reference, and valuable source code in a softcopy.
This is a fantastic book to learn a lot about these technologies. A must have for all SAP Professionals.
Dave Torrento SAP Interface Specialist