Ready to learn Kinect programming? Start Here!
Learn the fundamentals of programming with the Kinect API—and begin building apps that use motion tracking, voice recognition, and more. If you have experience programming with C#—simply start here! This book introduces must-know concepts and techniques through easy-to-follow explanations, examples, and exercises.
Here’s where you start learning Kinect
- Build an application to display Kinect video on your PC
- Have Kinect take photographs when it detects movement
- Draw on a computer screen by moving your finger in the air
- Track your body gestures and use them to control a program
- Make a program that understands your speech and talks back to you
- Play a part in your own augmented reality game
- Create an "air piano" using Kinect with a MIDI device
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Rob Miles has been teaching computer programming for more than 25 years. An expert on Visual C#(R) and a Microsoft MVP for Device Application Development, Rob enjoys inspiring new and experienced programmers. As well as writing his own games, programs, and poetry, Rob has consulted on a wide range of commercial software projects.