- Gebundene Ausgabe: 211 Seiten
- Verlag: Mcgraw Hill Book Co (Mai 2001)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 0071379665
- ISBN-13: 978-0071379663
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 16,5 x 2,3 x 23,9 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 3.770.969 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Security Transformation: Digital Defense Strategies to Protect Your Company's Reputation and Market Share (Englisch) Gebundene Ausgabe – Mai 2001
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
This text brings the reader up to speed on E-business security issues and offers methods for protecting information assets. With the help of case studies, it describes an approach to the use of digital security as a front-office tool for building a company's reputation as well as customer loyalty.
A Practical Process for Evaluating Your Company's Digital Security Needsand Constructing an Effective, Affordable Defense
The powerful advantages that the World Wide Web provides for companies around the worldwith its unprecedented accessibility, speed, and integrationalso create powerful vulnerabilities. Security Transformation details how your company can limit its exposure to these risks while providing a digital environment that is conducive to expansion of its markets, growth of its business, and successful partnering with like-minded organizations.
The authorsexperienced consultants at KPMG, today's global leader in e-Business consulting and solutionsshow you how to construct a security environment designed to curtail undesirable intrusions, whether from external sources or from inside your own walls. Security Transformation provides detailed strategies to help you:
- Evaluate security needs, factoring in actual activity-based solutions and costs
- Put in place an effective response that can mitigate disruption or damage, plus identify and remedy intrusion after-effects
- Integrate security technologies with existing corporate systems and strategies
Your company's reputation, customer loyalty, product development, and market value depend on its ability to provide effective digital security. Let Security Transformation show you how to evaluate the security of your entire enterprise, produce a realistic risk profile, and establish an appropriate enterprise security environment.
- A survey reports that 90 percent of respondents have detected cyber attacks within the past 12 monthswith the top 250 averaging nearly $1 million in losses
- A bored 15-year-old blocks access for hours to top global e-Businessesincluding Amazon, eBay, E*Trade, and othersresulting in millions of dollars in lost revenue
- Your company's computer system is infiltrated by a disgruntled former employee, who hijacks customer credit card numbers and company recordsalong with your reputation
The first two of the above stories are based on fact. The third hasn't occurredyet. But how can you be sure that it won't?
Security Transformation shows you how to determine your company's biggest vulnerabilities, details the methods for assessing those vulnerabilities, then provides the tools you need to look beyond your current security environment to one that will serve your present and future needs in the most scalable, seamless, and least disruptive way. Accessible, non-technical, and jargon-free, this timely book presents a practical approach for ensuring your company's ability to take full advantage of the many profitable advantages of today's digital world while protecting itself against the unwanted intrusions that have become a fact of life.
Interviews, examples, case histories, and insights from the client files of KPMG illustrate the direct operational, financial, and marketing benefits of taking system security seriously. Covering everything from the psychological aspects of system security to the actual nuts and bolts details of instituting a structured Enterprise Security Architectureone that effectively supports your company's business strategies and objectivesSecurity Transformation presents:
- A technical framework for understanding Web security issues, and assessing security risks
- Leadership and education guidelines so that security solutions are embraced by employeesrather than resisted
- Techniques to locate and implement anti-virus and intrusion detection systems that allow later expansion and scalability
As everything from retail marketing through internal corporate communication takes advantage of the tremendous efficiencies and cost advantages of the World Wide Web, computer network security is no longer a little-noticed, back-office responsibilityit is among the most critical issues facing businesses today. Security Transformation looks at the issue from every angle, and acquaints business decision makers with the bottom-line issues of security they need to understand in order to effectively transact business in an increasingly digital world.Alle Produktbeschreibungen