Discover Your 7 Secrets Grow Delicious Herb Indoors
What is so hard about growing stuff? All you need is dirt, light and water. Right?
That is a major part of what you need. But do you know how to make the correct kind of dirt. Dirt that is light, loamy and drains well. So your herbs won’t sit and have waterlogged roots. Do you know the secret ingredient nursery professionals use in their soil mixes to promote drainage?
Do you know how to water properly and tell when to water? Do you know how to supply the correct type of light if you don’t have enough sunlight? Many herbs require the equivalent of 6 or 7 hours of direct sunlight.
Do you know when to transplant your herbs or plants to a larger container? Or how to prevent or treat fungus or mildew which are two of the major indoor plant problems? Do you know the correct kind of foods for indoor plants? Or how to dry and use your herbs?
For the small price of $3.99 which is less than a McDonalds Breakfast, you can learn the answers to the questions listed. When you purchase my book, “7 Secrets Grow Delicious Herbs Indoors” for only $3.99, you get these questions answered and more.
- How to make dirt for growing herbs. Four Different soil mixes and what kind of soil additives to use including the nursery professionals secret ingredient.
- Watch a video on how to mix potting soil for home use.
- When to tell if your plants need water and how to water properly.
- How much light each herb in my book needs and for how long.
- Plus how to purchase proper supplemental lighting for your herbs.
- The major preventive for fungus and mildew problems indoors.
- A method for choosing herbs you want to grow.
- Commercial and home remedies for plant diseases and pests.
- How to harvest, dry and store your herbs including one inexpensive simple method that works well.
- Saving money on mini tools for mini gardens
- When and how to transplant your herbs including video
- And 15 recipes to use with your own delicious herbs
Why don’t you get your copy now Buy with One Click
If you want to discover how to grow your own herbs for cooking delicious meals; then purchase “7 Secrets Grow Delicious Herb Indoors”.
Please leave a review. Reviews help me improve my book. Thank you for your purchase.