This book will help you select the right agency the first time.
The book is designed to be used as both a learning tool and a reference. The first two-thirds of the book demystifies the terminology, the workflow, and the major technologies now being used. The last third of the book includes a directory of 44 translation agencies, to help executives begin their search.
The book will teach you:
* 10 questions you should ask any prospective agency
* What you need to know before taking your web site global
* How to differentiate among translation agencies
* How translation is moving to the cloud -- and which agencies are already there
* What to know about localizing iPhone or Android apps
* What machine translation is and how it is transforming the industry
* How to read "between the lines" of your translation quote