- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 53 x 38 x 37 cm ; 20 Kg
- Produktgewicht inkl. Verpackung: 25,6 Kg
- Modellnummer: ZEUS
- ASIN: B00FXBFP24
- Im Angebot von Amazon.de seit: 10. Juni 2015
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 3 Kundenrezensionen
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 83.224 in Gewerbe, Industrie & Wissenschaft (Siehe Top 100 in Gewerbe, Industrie & Wissenschaft)
AIO Robotics PR1001 ZEUS All-In-One 3D Drucker und Scanner, Plastik, Desktop, geschlossen, PLA 1,75 mm
- ECHTES PLUG & PLAY (in 10 Minuten Druckbereit!)
- STANDALONE (keine externen Computer erforderlich)
- TOUCHSCREEN (Farbe)
- SCHNELLER FARBWECHSEL (für mehrfarbige Ausdrucke)
- INTERNET FÄHIG (Wireless und LAN)
Spezifikationen für diesen Artikel
|Anzahl von Artikeln||1|
|Besondere Eigenschaften||3D Scanner , Drucken mit USB Stick, Wifi oder Computer , Automatische Kalibrierung des 3D Druckbetts und innovatives Leveliersystem , Einfache und intuitive Navigation durch den Touchscreen|
|Eingebaute Komponenten||1Kg 3D Druck Filament, 1 Spachtel, 1 Uhu Klebestift|
Kunden, die diesen Artikel angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen
Möchten Sie uns über einen günstigeren Preis informieren?
Kunden haben auch Folgendes gekauft
Zeus is the first and only 3D printing and scanning device that comes with a powerful built-in computer; it is also the first to offer applications directly onboard. From creating customized toys to building prosthetic hands, the apps found on Zeus will cater to users of all backgrounds and interests. Our software team is constantly designing new applications to be used on Zeus and programmers equipped with our free developer kit will be able to create their own applications as well. SCAN - Easily scan items with Zeus’s cutting edge laser-triangulation technology to capture every last detail of your object and generate a 3D file that you may modify or use to create another copy of the object. EDIT - Edit your 3D files directly on the sleek and intuitive 18 cm touchscreen display. PRINT - Automated calibration and bed-leveling allows you to quickly and efficiently bring your creations to reality, with the options of using eco-friendly PLA material or other PLA-based composites. EASY TROUBLESHOOTING - We know that 3D technology is fairly new and foreign to many, so we have equipped Zeus with a number of features that make troubleshooting a breeze. With our first-in-class reporting feature, any issues that you may encounter can be reported directly to our engineers who will get back to you with a solution within 24 hours In addition, both our extruder and glass turntable are easily removable, allowing for minimal downtime if a problem occurs. TRUE PLUG & PLAY (Ready in 10 minutes!) STAND ALONE (No external computer required) TOUCH SCREEN (Full color) QUICK COLOR CHANGE (Multi-color prints) INTERNET ENABLED (wireless & wired) SUPPORT BUTTON (One-touch customer support) LIFE VIEW (On-board model viewer, editor, & slicer) SOFTWARE UPDATES (New Features & bug fixes) WEB BROWSER (USB & web browser file transfer & file search) QUICK FIND (Search, download, & print at the touch of a button)
Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben?
Derzeit tritt ein Problem beim Filtern der Rezensionen auf. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.
Hier zur Übersicht:
Der ZEUS kommt mit:
- Extra Filament
- Uhu-Kleber (für den Drucktisch)
- Wifi Stick (optional für direkte Internetverbindungzum automatischen Herunterladen von Software Updates - echt genial gemacht!)
- Kalibrierungsmatte (für den Fall, dass man den Scanner auf Werkeinstellungen zurückstellen möchte)
- Extruder und Drucktisch
- Anleitung hab ich direkt auf der AIO Robotics Seite ([...]) heruntergeladen
Insgesamt: 5 Sterne Empfehlung!
Der Drucker an sich soll gut sein, aber alle andere Drucker für 500 € sind genau so gut. Der Scanner ist völlig überflüssig und nicht wert . Deswegen habe ich das Gerät zurückgeschickt.
- Schnelles Setup, 10 min
- Hohe Printqualität, 80 Microns mit doppeltem Kühlmechanismus
- Hervoragende Scannerauflösung, 125 Microns
- Eingebauter 7-inch Touchscreen mit Computer zum on-board Slicen & Editing
- Freie Filamentwahl
- Super Preis/Leistung!
- Wenn der Deckel geschlossen ist, kratzt das Filament manchmal am Deckel
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
First is the good:
1) The form factor is fantastic. While it takes up a lot of desk space, the concept is good, and their industrial design is one of the best I've seen in the 3d printer space.
2)There are frequent updates to the software, and it has improved materially since it first arrived.
3) It has plenty of built in ways to connect to the printer, including wireless, wired, or traditionally USB.
4) Really like the stand-alone nature. Can keep models in memory (both in STL, as well as gcode form so you don't have to re-slice models you want to reprint), you can upload via a built in web browser, you can use a USB stick.
5) The extruder as a "cartridge" is a really good idea, and makes it simple to upgrade (or fix in my case)
Unfortunately, the bad is enough for me to not recommend this printer, even for the most technically minded, and adventurous out there
1) The filament path to the fundamentally flawed. The extruder is very high in the device, so there is not much clearance from the top of the machine to where the filament enters the extruder. This creates an unnatural bend in the filament, which combined with the natural tension of a filament roll unrolling latitudinally makes the filament break mid-print in about 80% of the time. a 20% success rate on printing is very, very frustrating. I've tried to compensate for this by creating an almost friction free path (keep the lid open, create a filament holder that sits above the printer), but this negates all of the form factor advantages the product has, and has created a mockery of my desktop.
2) My build plate is not level. You would think that an "auto-leveling" printer would compensate for this, but that's just not the case. The auto-level only seems to effect the raft it creates, not the model itself. If you want to build onto the buildplate, you are out of luck. Worse, there doesn't appear to be any way to manually level the build plate! Since my build plate has only increased in it's tilt since my purchase, the product itself has been reduced to scanning only.
3) The manufacturer communication is severely lacking. They have forum's on their website, and I would recommend any potential purchaser visit those forums before making a decision. All of my problems have been discussed on the forums, without a peep from the manufacturer. Other owners have had other problems, with no attempt to resolve any issues at all. From a PR perspective, they should take down their own forums because it only looks like they don't care about their product.
4) No spare parts at all. I thought about maybe trying to buy a new platform - you can't. At one point earlier in the year, the filament gear just popped off in the middle of a print. I found the gear, but not the tiny little M3 headless not that is supposed to keep it one. I had to buy one someplace else.
I picked the Zeus because I wanted to be able to begin to use and enjoy 3D printing without having to learn a ton of software and tools first. I have been in IS/IT for 20+ years now, and don't have the time as I used to to invest in learning something new. The promise of Zeus was to bring to market a 3D printer that worked like your trusty and easy to use Inkket all-in-one printers. I think the Zeus does this even better than those!
I setup my Zeus on my ethernet LAN ( could use wireless, but I have network drops so I used that), I set it up in a location where it won't disturb anyone. Why is this important? Because this unit does not need a computer and I have actually never even used a computer to print or scan anything (more than I can say for most standard all-in-one desktop printers).
I send files to it directly through the web interface and with a couple of presses on the intuitive touch screen I am printing! It's great. My son loves it, he can even run it (8 years old!) that's how easy to use this platform is.
They update the software frequently and while I was very nervous with it in the beginning, being so careful and gentle in every interaction I made, I have found and learned that it is very forgiving and easy to access. I have had to remove the extruder to take out filament when I change spools, no problem. I have used it for 4+ months and printed about 50+ projects without a problem.
The only downside is that it is limited to PLA only. Perhaps an upgrade or swap of the extruder is something they might offer in the future for other filaments. There are plenty of features in the web interface I have not yet accessed and knowing it is all running on an open source Linux makes it ultimately that much more accessible and serviceable. (for example the interface did not have a means to change the time zone or setup a static IP), but there is a way to get into the actual Linux and do this very easily, simply plug in a USB mouse/keyboard and it's like having a computer with a 7" screen!
I have had filament break if I leave it in for a while due to the bend it stays at in the "park" position, but you can turn it off with the head in a lower position to reduce this.
Overall I am very happy, I have had several questions to the team and they have been friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgable in responding to my questions. I am very happy and I believe most first timers to 3D printing will enjoy this platform more than any other, I expect AIO to continually improve on this and am looking forward to that!
PRO: Everything about this All-In-One...I can't find fault....everything is working, no issues, no problems, perfect prints and scans.
CON: I wish this came out before I spent all that money on those other 3D printers and scanners : )
Note: The Zeus came well packaged, no broken bits, no dents, etc...