- Taschenbuch: 248 Seiten
- Verlag: Palgrave Macmillan; Auflage: 2014 (29. August 2014)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 1137433213
- ISBN-13: 978-1137433213
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 13,3 x 1,4 x 20,3 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 869.106 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Risky Business in China: A Guide to Due Diligence (Palgrave Pocket Consultants) (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 29. August 2014
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
'Jeremy Gordon has written an accessible manual on how to assess risk and due diligence in China. A must-have guide for the world's potentially largest market.'
- Linda Yueh, author of China's Growth: The Making of an Economic Superpower; Fellow in Economics, St Edmund Hall, University of Oxford and Adjunct Professor of Economics, London Business School
"China, long the most attractive market on earth, has also been regarded as the riskiest as well. Risky Business in China provides a vivid portrayal of the multi-fold, manifest China risks but also provides a road-map for navigating them. This is a must-read for all those involved, or aspiring to be involved, in China business."
- Bill Fischer, Professor, IMD; former President and Dean of the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
"At the heart of this book lies the contradiction between the reality that investing and operating in China is a risky business but that China is simply too big to ignore. Any business person would do well to read this excellent brief on the perils of dealing with China's vast and endlessly fascinating business landscape."
-Tim Clissold, author of Mr. China
"THE Book on China Risks... This is as fine a business book as you can find on China. Gordon, who has been involved with China business and China risks nearly his entire life, lays out the risks businesses face by doing business in China and with China, and then he very systematically discusses what you can do to reduce those risks. Though not written as a how to, the information is so good and so detailed in here, that it becomes one. I have put this book on my list of must-read books for anyone planning to get involved with China. Most importantly, it made for an absolutely riveting read."
- Daniel Harris, author of The China Law Blog
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Jeremy Gordon has worked with government departments, financial institutions and major corporates on strategy, risk and business development in China over the past 20 years. First in Hong Kong as an officer with Britain's Brigade of Gurkhas (where his first experience of Chinese officialdom was coming face-to-face with an armed officer on board a suspected smugglers' boat), he gained China trade and investment experience with a diversified Hong Kong-based group, and went on to establish the consulting company China Business Services in 2002.
He has been the Honorary Secretary and a Committee Member of the 48 Group Club, and a UK Trade and Investment Business Specialist for mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. He is a Director of China Edge, a consultancy focused on Chinese consumers, and a Trustee of Mothers' Bridge of Love, a charity that supports disadvantaged Chinese children. He lives in London with his wife and two children.
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
The author Jeremy Gordon gives you a survival toolkit as well as insight for valuable decision making.
One not to miss and a must read if you are involved with China.
Ähnliche Artikel finden
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Business, Karriere & Geld > Geschäftsleben > Ethik
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Business, Karriere & Geld > Management & Führung > Management
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Business, Karriere & Geld > Management & Führung > Wissenschaftliche Betriebsführung
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Business, Karriere & Geld > Wirtschaftswissenschaften > International
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Sachbücher > Sozialwissenschaften