This eBook, "Responsive Design", gives an overview about responsive Web design, showing many situations and techniques in which this approach can be applied to. Smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers may share the same design, which is adapted according to screen size, platform and orientation of each device. Flexible grids and layouts, images, text and an intelligent use of CSS media queries are included.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Responsive Web Design: What It Is and How To Use It
- Progressive And Responsive Navigation
- Techniques For Gracefully Degrading Media Queries
- Is There Ever A Justification For Responsive Text?
- How To Use CSS3 Media Queries To Create a Mobile Version of Your Website
- Device-Agnostic Approach To Responsive Web Design
- Content Prototyping In Responsive Web Design