- Raoul's Love Letter To Readers -
Dear Raoul's Beautiful Souls
The season is changing into a warmer one. It's rather good for Raoul, as well as you, in my opinion.
All the people are pursuing the victory of their lives.
However, sometimes I doubt what the real inner side of it is.
The victory people want to have is like a Blue Bird far from them.
They can never have it but only with the thought of it, people won't stop.
What is really in my mind is that what I had, have & will have doesn't give any impression.
What if all my belongings mean nothing when I am not satisfied with the world & the people that I trusted?
It looks like nowadays I don't feel any sorrows or pain involved in a kind of emotional nerve system. Well, I have grown up, possibly. :)
Raoul's life would like to have a Gypsy's freedom sometimes.
Raoul's life would like to have an Emperor's authority sometimes.
Raoul's life would like to have a Romeo & Juliet's thriller sometimes.
Raoul's life would like to have a Mulan Ruse's glittering sometimes.
Raoul's life would like to have all the minstrels' way sometimes.
Raoul's life would like to have all the subjects' heart & souls sometimes.
Raoul is surely dreaming of a happy dream that everyone that I like rests in peace, without any exception.
You are surely one of them.
May God Bless You All.
from Park, Won-gil, (Raoul Teacher)
June 25th, 2014.
In Busan, Korea
◇ The Features
1. This book is intended for English-speakers who are interested in learning Korean language through Raoul Teacher’s translation of good old Western pop songs. All you can see on this e-book is Korean translation, not English due to its copyrights. But you can notice that Yoube pwongil (my video clips about this) has it all.
2. You must touch the Youtube address at the bottom part of each lesson in order to hear both Raoul Teacher's lectures in Korean and original songs. If you can’t, search on Youtube like [ pwongil + song title ]
3. I have been searching for ways to use e-books as another hearing source.
This is good for Korean English learners as well.
- The Author, Park, Won-gil (=Raoul Teacher) –
Graduated from Pusan Foreign Language High School
Graduated from Hankuk University Of Foreign Studies
Taught TOEIC & English at Gyoung Seong Uni. & Seojeon Institute in Busan, Korea
Wrote 133 ebooks about Korean and English
Now The Leader Of Raoul Teacher’s English Empire Group on Facebook,
Having about 10,000 members from the world.
Has managed http://cafe.daum.net/beyondthetoeic
Has SNS as http://www.facebook.com/raoulteacher
Has Youtube Channel as www.youtube.com/user/pwongil