2. The woods are green, and bird and beast at play
3. Anne, my dear - Yes, Father?
4. Here I stand, my constitution sound, my frame not ill-favoured
5. Since it is not by merit we rise or we fall
7. Fair lady, gracious gentlemen, a servant begs your pardon
9. I'll call the coachman, Sir
10. Farewell for now, my heart is with you when you go
12. Dear father Trulove, the very moment my affairs are settled
13. Laughter and light, and all charms that endear
14. With air commanding and weapon handy we rove in a band through the streets at night
15. Come, Tom I would fain have our hostess, good Mother Goose
16. Soon dawn will glitter outside the shutter
17. Sisters of Venus, brothers of Mars
18. Love, too frequently betrayed for some plausible desire
20. The sun is bright, the grass is green, lanterloo
22. Quietly, night, o find him and caress
23. My father! Can I desert him
25. Vary the song, O London, change! (2. Akt)
26. O Nature, green unnatural mother, how I have followed where you led
27. Always the quarry that I stalk fades or evades me
28. Master, are you alone? - And sick at heart
29. Come, master, observe the host of mankind
30. In youth the panting slave pursues the fair evasive dame
31. My tale shall be told both by young and by old
33. How strange! Although the heart for love dare everything, the hand draws back
34. What can this mean? A ball? A journey? A dream?
35. Anne! here! - And Tom, such splendour
36. My love, am I to remain in here for ever?
37. Could it then have been known... - It is done
38. I have not run away, dear heart
1. As I was saying, both brothers wore moustaches
2. Baba's song: Come, sweet, come, why so glum?
3. Scorned! Abused! Neglected! Baited! Wretched me!
4. My heart is cold, I cannot weep; one remedy is left me: sleep
6. O, I wish it were true
8. Forgive me, master, for intruding upon your transports, but your dream is still a long way from fulfilment
9. What curious phenomena are up today for sale... Blasted! Blasted! so many hopes of gain (3. Akt)
10. Do you know where Tom Rakewell is?
11. Ladies, both fair and gracious, gentlemen
12. Who hears me, knows me ... Seven ... eleven ... fourteen ... Behold it, Roman ...
13. Sold! Annoyed! I've caught you thieving!
14. Now, what was that! - The pigs of plunder!
15. You love him, seek to set him right
16. I shall go back and grace the stage
17. If boys had wings and girls had stings
19. Who cares a fig for Tory or Whig? Not I
21. How dark and dreadful is this place
22. Very well, then, my dear and good Tom
23. Well then - My heart is wild with fear
24. I burn! I freeze! In shame I hear my famished legions roar
25. With roses crowned, I sit on ground; Adonis is my name
26. Prepare yourselves, heroic shades
27. Madmen's words are all untrue; she will never come to you
28. Leave all love and hope behind
29. There he is. Have no fear. He is not dangerous
30. I have waited for thee so long
31. In a foolish dream, in a gloomy labyrinth I hunted shadows
33. Gently, little boat, across the ocean float
34. Anne, my dear, the tale is ended now
35. Every wearied body must late or soon return to dust
36. Where art thou, Venus?
38. Good people, just a moment