- Wir haben für Sie eine Liste mit Hersteller-Service-Informationen zusammengestellt, für den Fall, dass Probleme bei einem Produkt auftreten sollten, oder Sie weitere technische Informationen benötigen.
Presto 04820 POPLite Hot Air Popper keine Weiß/Gelb
Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt.
- POPS schneller als ein mikrowellenfest bis zu 18 Tassen von Gourmet Mais in weniger als 2 1/2 Minuten
- In Test nach Test, der presto poplite Hot Air Popper Out knallte anderen führenden Marken, Popping bis zu 30-percent schneller mit praktisch keine unpopped kernals
- Verwendet Regular oder Gourmet Popcorn für eine Ersparnis von bis zu 70-percent über Mikrowelle Taschen
- POPS ohne Öl für bis zu 42-percent weniger Kalorien als Mikrowelle Tasche Popcron, ohne künstliche Aromen, gesättigte Fette, Konservierungsstoffe oder mit Salz
- - Unterteil und Deckel einfach abwischbar; Butter melter als eine praktische Messbecher; Schütte leitet Popcorn in Ihrer Schüssel
Kunden haben auch Folgendes gekauft
Hinweise und Aktionen
Haben Sie eine Frage?
Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und Antworten und Rezensionen.
Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben. Sie können Ihre Frage bearbeiten oder sie trotzdem veröffentlichen.
|5 Sterne (0%)|
|4 Sterne (0%)|
|3 Sterne (0%)|
|2 Sterne (0%)|
|1 Stern (0%)|
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
There are some things you should know:
1. There is no On/Off. If you have it plugged in, it is hot and heating. It comes with a red slip that warns, if you have it heating without popcorn in it, it can damage/melt the cover. It's possible this could be why some have reported melting. You don't preheat this. Before you plug it in, everything needs to be ready. The popcorn needs to be in there and the butter warmer on top.
2. It only runs 2.5 min or so for a batch. Refrigerated butter won't melt enough in that time. You have to use soft butter in the butter melter or butter that has been softened in the microwave.
3. If you add popcorn over the fill line, YOU WILL BE SORRY. It will overheat, smoke, and shut off. You must be extremely careful not to overfill it.
4. If you add a really small amount, you'll get more unpopped kernels that will spit out while it's warming. I put a metal strainer under it instead of a large bowl. On the bright side, hot unpopped kernels don't shoot across the room or anything. You just get a some that spit out into your bowl you've placed under it.
With all that, you might be surprised I gave it a 4. I did because I had fun making it and the popcorn was delicious. If you buy this, just be aware there are certain rules in using this and you need to abide by them. I've decided to keep this.
I'm leaving my rating at 3 stars, because it's a bit ridiculous to have to resort to this sort of aftermarket hack to make a product usable in practice. Still, once the guard is in place it performs well enough in other respects.
I was intrigued by the difference in design to our old popper, and after opening it Christmas morning, she of course wanted some fluffy, buttery wonder. Into the kitchen I went. Tossing the directions, I dump in three scoops of kernels, and smile, as now it's time to get out the butter and contemplate. As I begin the timer, I notice it's been a few seconds longer than usual with no popping. "Interesting," I think to myself, "this new popper allows me more time to think while I wait. This is nice."
Suddenly, it happens. All the popping begins at once. "Oh, okay I suppose it must be a bit faster overall. Oh well, that's okay I suppose," as the popcorn begins gushing from the spout. It fills the bowl to the line of the previous purple popper in just moments, but it doesn't stop! I don't understand what's happening, I used the same amount of kernels as always! What is this new red popper doing?? The bowl begins to overflow. All over the counter, some barreling into the sink and even more dropping to the floor! I grab another bowl to catch the overflow. "It's so fluffy, it weighs almost nothing," I realize as the second bowl begins to overflow. And abruptly, just as quickly as it began, it stops. I hear a single kernel bouncing in the popper as I give up trying to save them from the floor. "It can't be," I think to myself. "Where are all the duds?" I ask myself as the microwave tells me the 16 seconds for the butter is complete, and the final, lonely kernel gives a weak, yet audible "poof", and leaps onto the mountain that was once an empty bowl. "16 seconds? All of this, in just 16 seconds?" my mind tries to comprehend as I stare into the emptiness I have come to expect be filled with dud kernels and peaceful contemplation.
Forlorn, I mope into the living room, empty handed. Sitting on the couch, I look into those beautiful brown eyes and break the news. "Honey. There aren't any duds." I see those eyes begin to well up with tears. I grab hold of her and sob, "and I will never understand the meaning of life. Damn you! Damn you National Presto 04860 Poplite Hit Air Popper!"