This book has been carefully written so that the entire family can read and understand emergency dangers and how to survive them as individually and on their own.
Children will learn and understand how to and when not to depend on their parents in a crisis situation while the parents will learn why and how to make the kids part of the entire survival process.
You Will Learn:
• What to do to prepare your family for disasters
• What to do if there is a flood
• What to do if there is a wild fire
• What to do if there is an earthquake
• What to do if there an incoming tornado
• What to do if you have to leave your home because of a flood
• What to do before you returned to you home
And that’s that just the beginning.
Note: This book is suitable for the entire family and survivalist alike.
SPECIAL PRICING: This book is exclusive to the Amazon store and currently set at a low promotional price.
Read "Preparing for Disaster: A Basic Survival Guide". You, your family and any avid survivalist will benefit from this book.