- Taschenbuch: 432 Seiten
- Verlag: Prentice Hall; Auflage: 8th edition (6. Mai 2004)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 0131896091
- ISBN-13: 978-0131896093
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 25,8 x 2,2 x 27,1 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 2.469.602 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Photography (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 6. Mai 2004
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
For introductory and advanced courses in Photography. This best-selling introductory photography text teaches students how to use the medium confidently and effectively by emphasizing both technique and visual awareness. Comprehensive in scope, this book-features superb instructional illustrations and examples in its clear presentation of both black and white and color photography. London offers extensive coverage of digital imaging and the latest technological developments, such as Web page design and formatting photos on CD-ROMs.
Why is this the #1 photography text year after year? Because no other source does so much so well.
The eighth edition of Photography teaches the skills you need to use the medium confidently and effectively, emphasizing both technique and visual awareness. It features: ,/P>
- Complete coverage. What you need to know about black-and-white and color photography, plus special techniques such as lighting, close-up photography, and more. Digital imaging. Two updated chapters on digital imaging reflect cutting-edge technology. An emphasis on seeing photographically. Includes not only technical information, but also insight about flaw to make your pictures better. The text gives special attention to the visual choices photographers make about elements such as sharpness, tonality, and cropping. An easy-to-follow format. Each topic is discussed on a set of facing pages using photos, drawings, text, and captions.
- Revised and updated digital-imaging chapters.
- Two new Photographer at Work profiles expand this popular coverage of contemporary photography.
- Updated coverage of color photography reflects changes in this dynamic field arid brings the text into the 21st century.
- Striking new fine-art images representing a range of photographic styles.
www.prenhall.com/london For Students
- Interactive simulations and demonstrations that help you understand photo and lab processes.
- Chapter objectives that help you organize the key concepts for each chapter.
- Quizzes with multiple-choice, true/false, and fill-in questions that give you instant feedback and scores. A built-in e-mail routing option lets you forward quizzes to your instructor.
- Useful web links for each chapter as well as an online glossary.
- The Art Central section includes teaching resources from the Instructor's Manual with lecture hints, class activities, and mare, coordinated to each chapter. This module is accessible through a password provided by your local Prentice Hall representative.
- The Syllabus Manager is an easy way to create and post your syllabus online.
|5 Sterne (0%)|
|4 Sterne (0%)|
|3 Sterne (0%)|
|2 Sterne (0%)|
|1 Stern (0%)|
Dieses Produkt bewerten
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
I had originally owned the 6th Edition as a course book. Recently a photography group in which I participate decided to do a focus discussion on the book. I purchased the 8th edition and found very minimal differences between the 8th and 6th. Save yourself money and don't bother with the 9th and latest version as you can get bargains on older versions in which the major differences may be which photos are used as demonstrations of a point.
The pictures and illustrations are clear and to the point. The text is very readable and the technical content is perfect for self study. Even for those shooting digital, the chapter on film selection is very relevant as far as describing the concepts of ISO film speed and color balance. The chapters on darkroom film and print development give the best description I could find of the darkroom process. The lighting chapter is very good too. And the chapter on large format saved me countless hours in learning the camera movements.
If you need one book to describe all the photographic processes, this is The Book. I will continue to use this Photography 8th edition as my principal photography reference for years to come.