- Gebundene Ausgabe: 256 Seiten
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons; Auflage: 1 (27. April 2012)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 1118167775
- ISBN-13: 978-1118167779
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 16,4 x 2,3 x 23,7 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 1 Kundenrezension
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 218.932 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing (Englisch) Gebundene Ausgabe – 27. April 2012
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Wird oft zusammen gekauft
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
Imagine the last time you purchased something online. Did you look for it via a search engine? Or maybe a friend recommended a review on a social network? Every 60 seconds there are over 690,000 searches on Google and nearly as many updates on Facebook. With Google search becoming social through Google+, the worlds of search and social media are now inseparable. For businesses to succeed online, it's essential to optimize search and social media content to attract, engage, and inspire customers to buy.
Optimize gives you a practical approach to integrating search and social media optimization with content marketing to boost your relevance and visibility for potential customers. Companies large and small should grasp how customers find and seek out resources, the content topics and formats that motivate them, and the social media platforms and tools they use to engage with one another and recommend things.
Optimize offers a proven customer-centric and adaptive online marketing strategy that incorporates the best of content, social media marketing, and search engine optimization tactics. This book will help you to:
* Understand the changing nature of consumer preferences and behaviors with search, social media, and content
* Explore optimized content marketing tactics from personas to topics to content planning and measurement
* Determine which creative tactics will provide the best results for your company
* Implement search and social optimization holistically in your organization
* Measure the business value of optimized and socialized content marketing
* Develop guidelines, processes, and training to scale online marketing success
Make sure your SEO, social media, and content marketing efforts are seamlessly integrated. Achieve an optimized state of mind--and help your brand become the most relevant solution for your product category, no matter what path your customer takes.
Praise for OPTIMIZE
"Blending the gears and guts of search with the passion and artistry of content is a brilliant move. If I were lazy, I could cheat and use Lee Odden's book as my road map for this coming year's business."
--CHRIS BROGAN, President, Human Business Works, and New York Times bestselling coauthor of Trust Agents
"Content, search, and social are like the Three Musketeers of Marketing. Optimize shows you how--in very specific, measurable ways--you can put them to work for your business."
--ANN HANDLEY, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs, and coauthor of Content Rules
"Optimize is a manifesto for how to think about your business and your life in today's always on, always sharing world we live in, as well as a guide for putting practical social media and content marketing advice into action."
--JOHN JANTSCH, author of Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine
"Lee Odden has unparalleled insights that teach professionals not just the 'why' of a holistic digital approach, but actually 'how' to maximize the ROI and engagement value of their SEO, content, and social media campaigns. His deep expertise and the practical, easy-to-understand steps included in Optimize make it a must-read!"
--MELANIE MITCHELL, SVP, Search Marketing Strategy, Digitas
"Content marketing has been a hot subject recently, but what good is your content if no one can find it? Odden takes a methodical and thorough approach to this important aspect of content marketing. Whether you're from an agency or a brand, you hold in your hands the playbook you'll need to run an effective program."
--SCOTT MONTY, Global Digital & Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company
"Lee Odden understands better than just about anyone that content, social media, and SEO are all part of one continuum when it comes to effective online marketing. Now with Optimize, he spells it all out for you, clear as a bell. Read this book before your competition does."
--BRIAN CLARK, founder and CEO, Copyblogger Media
Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben?
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
The book, in my opinion, qualifies academically as a primary reading for MBA level courses. The recommendation is based on the following:
1) This is one of few social content marketing books that is built around an SEO discipline. Especially at a time when content marketers are racing to tell their brand stories or capitalize on big data for real-time context, marketers have slowly begun to abandon the art of and discipline behind SEO. Throughout his book, Lee treats social media, content marketing and search as an integrated exercise to be practiced in the research, content creation and content distribution phases of buyer courtship.
2) As a top 25 social media influencer and blog traffic in the top 0.003% of registered websites, Lee can walk the talk of his recommendations.
3) The book is craftily organized along the lines of a marketing plan while introducing social/search tools as the planning topics are discussed. This keeps the readers attention on a “build-as-you-go” content creation strategy without drifting off into dry topics of tools and tactics. The marketing plan structure includes early discussion of objectives, audience and audits. Following this situation analysis, the topics progress through a typical content marketing framework (e.g., content creation, promotion and socializing). It culminates in measurement, process and training. This lines up perfectly with typical marketing curricula.
4) Now in its third year, the book is amazingly current. Lee’s exceptional technical understanding, especially in SEO, is still relevant to much of today’s Hummingbird and Panda updates.
5) But more than just technical recommendations, Optimize is written for the experienced marketer struggling with putting the pieces together of a complex content marketing exercise. This includes detailed explanations of how to apply research behind buyer personas, their pain points and their buying stages to their content needs and social/search behaviors.
6) Each chapter ends in a series of summaries and critical thinking exercises.
Readers new to the world of social media and search engine marketing would find it a useful source that is understandable and easy to follow. The book was jam-packed full of step by step guides on how to create an integrated online marketing plan and each chapter includes an action item list that makes it all more digestible.
So should you read this? Although some readers will only find the content good for those people who are just approaching the techniques described (content curation and creation, seo, keyword research, audience segmentation) I would strongly recommend it to those more experienced professionals who regardless of their knowledge are lacking a clear path of action, this book would definitely be a good course on what to do. After all, one thing is to say you know something and other totally different is to actually do it in an efficient and effective way.
Ähnliche Artikel finden