Render United States S.J.Res.34, presented to the President on March 30, 2017, useless
United States S.J.Res.34: Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission relating to “Protecting the Privacy of Customers of Broadband and Other Telecommunications Services.”
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That Congress disapproves the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission relating to “Protecting the Privacy of Customers of Broadband and Other Telecommunications Services” (81 Fed. Reg. 87274 (December 2, 2016)), and such rule shall have no force or effect.
Updated April 1, 2017
The best-selling manual for online anonymity, ever!
Ranked #1 on the Privacy Category's Best Sellers list for over one year!
Other books tell you to encrypt your hard drive and install anonymity software... that is stupid. Part of being anonymous is keeping your need for anonymity a secret.
I will show you how to:
• Browse the Internet Anonymously
• Use someone else’s computer without them knowing
• Circumvent Windows without altering anything on the system
• Make an email account that is anonymous (you have probably never heard of this)
• Easily, use PGP Encryption the right way
• Taunt Kim Jung-Un
I will show you why Bitcoin is NOT Anonymous and how that is about to change.
I post updates
This manual is written:
• In 1-2-3 step format
• With concise, yet thorough, instructions
• For beginners using a PC
***--This is based on the mantra "Keep It Simple Stupid."--***
!!! Don’t buy anonymity software or subscribe to a proxy service !!!
Here are a couple of important points regarding Online Anonymity:
• Disabling Cookies is USELESS - You are still traceable by your digital fingerprints.
• Using an IP Proxy Service is BAD - It routes all your activity through a central source that can track you.
• Subscribing to a VPM for anonymity is BAD - You are giving them your name, credit card info, etc. to buy anonymity, which is not anonymous
• Super-Cookies are BAD - They regenerate deleted cookies, are stealth and hard to delete.
• Digital Fingerprints are REALLY BAD - Advertisers have begun using digital fingerprints to track user activity. They are created by gathering the data your system provides websites, such as installed fonts, browser extensions, patch updates, operating system updates time zone, etc., etc., etc... While individual bits of this information are not particularly dangerous, collectively, they are compiled to create a traceable and unique digital fingerprint.
• Bitcoin is NOT Anonymous – Other books tell you that Bitcoins are anonymous or that you can use “Bitcoin Laundry” services to cover your tracks. I will show why they are wrong and what technology is in the works to fix this.
Don’t Worry! We are going to work around all of these.
All you need is DVD burner, and a DVD-R to get started.
To go all the way you need 3 DVD-R's and a 4GB+ USB Flash Drive or MicroSD card with USB adapter.