"Every page of this book is filled with something you or one of your friends do every day...A simple, quick guide to presenting ourselves as the strong and bold women we are." --Gail Evans, author of She Wins, You Win and Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman
- Mistake #13: Avoiding office politics. If you don't play the game, you can't possibly win.
- Mistake #21: Multi-tasking. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do it.
- Mistake #54: Failure to negotiate. Don't equate negotiation with confrontation.
- Mistake #70: Inappropriate use of social media. Once it's out there, it's hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube.
- Mistake #82: Asking permission. Children, not adults, ask for approval. Be direct, be confident.