Are You Ready to Become a Successful Self-Published Author?
Since 2004, indie author Bob Baker has been making a full-time income from his self-published books, ebooks, audio programs, online courses, and more. Even in these tough economic times, his one-man, home-based publishing business continues to grow.
In this "insider's guide" to self-publishing success, created especially for aspiring and newbie authors, Bob reveals:
- The 4 Debilitating Myths That Hold Back Most Self-Publishers
- The 7 Attributes of Highly Successful Authors
- Four Ways to Attract More Readers (and Buyers) Faster
- The Truth About Readers and Buyers and Fans
- The Best Way to Promote Your Book Right Now
A book excerpt from The Guerrilla Guide to Book Marketing: Laying the Foundation for Indie Author Success
A book excerpt from Book Marketing Online: The Guerrilla Guide to Building Your Author Platform
A book excerpt from Mega Book Publicity: 5 Steps to Getting Free Media Exposure for Your Books