Having "bad skin" may be a minor thing in life, but if you live with unattractively oily or dry skin, or have medical conditions like rosacea and psoriasis, growing up and feeling good about yourself won't be easy. Fortunately, the solution to your problem is around you: nature. Countless herbs, fruits, and plant oils contain skin care properties and are free of the harmful ingredients in processed beauty products.
In her latest book, The A-Z of Natural Skin Care, Maggie Fitzgerald shows you how to turn everyday herbs, fruits, essential oils, and other organic ingredients into skin and beauty remedies that will not only give you clean and clear skin, but will also keep the signs of aging at bay. Even better, her natural treatments are astoundingly cheaper than any of the advertised cosmetics and beauty supplies out there. And what's even better is that you can find these organic ingredients right in your kitchen!
That's not all. Here are more things you will discover once you get a hold of The A-Z of Natural Skin Care:
- The usage and development of natural ingredients throughout human history
- The dangers of using manufactured synthetic cosmetics
- Benefits of relying on nature to get flawless skin
- A long list of herbs, plant oils, and organic extracts that are good for the skin
- How to know your skin type
- Recipes for making your own skin care products at home
- Natural treatments to rejuvenate the eyes
- How to have kissable lips using natural treatments
Scroll up and hit "Buy Now" to start making a beautiful change in your life.
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Maggie Fitzgerald is a natural health, diet and nutrition expert and author from California. She has dedicated a large part of the last two decades studying and researching the amazing health benefits of green and raw diets.
She has three children and a loving husband. In her spare time she is an avid cook and enjoys hosting monthly dinner parties for her friends and family.