Wouldn’t it be great to feel motivated all of the time?
To get things done?
To not just get started but to keep going effortlessly?
We all want to feel motivated, energized and to achieve our goals. The problem is that while starting something is difficult enough, continuing can be even harder. We begin with a bang, then somewhere along the line we lose direction, energy or confidence and go back to our old bad habits.
I tried for years to lose weight, start a business or learn a new language but always lost motivation after a while. Then I’d feel bad that I was always quitting. The whole thing was a complete waste of time and energy. Then I realized that the reason I was failing was that I was relying on ‘willpower’ to get things done. This meant that at the first sign of trouble I’d just quit. Then it hit me that there must be a more efficient way of doing things. I needed to stop relying on willpower and to start forming good habits that would help me feel motivated all of the time.
Bit by bit I started to change my habits in all aspects of my life. The results were impressive. While before I was pretty aimless and had trouble finishing things, I quickly became focused and very productive. By introducing good habits and practices into my life, I had suddenly freed up all this energy and brainpower that was being wasted on inefficient bad habits.
Rather than just focus on the mind, this book looks at the ways you can introduce good habits into all aspects of your life. Throughout the book there are exercises to help you identify what your habits are, and to help you change them for the better. The more good habits you have, the easier it is going to be to maintain motivation. You’ll be free to just get on with things.
Areas we will cover:
- Identifying your bad habits; what is stopping you from feeling motivated?
- Introducing and keeping new habits; how to improve your life bit by bit.
- How to change your mindset and identify limiting beliefs; stop getting in the way of your own success.
- How to change your environment so motivation comes naturally; are there any external factors that are draining your energy levels?
- Getting goals and the tools you need to achieve them.
- How to stay motivated in the long-term.
So if you’re ready to get motivated and then stay that way, press the buy button and get started right away.