WARNING details in this book are at times very graphic
He was sent to prison for deserting his comrades, sat in a cell contemplating what to do when he got out. He had no control within the prison walls and it drove him mad. The things that happened to him while in custody, unlocked oppressed sadistic feelings within Peter Kurten, and forced him to unleash a level of sexual deviancy on innocent victims in and around Dusseldorf, Germany, that no one will ever forget.
Young girls, women, and men would succumb to horrific attacks including being bludgeoned by a hammer and stabbed to death. In several instances, Peter admitted to drinking blood from his victims and needing the act of rape and murder to reach orgasm. Oddly, the man lived a double life and his love for his wife drove him to turn himself in. Had he not done so, 'The Monster' would have continued to keep the country locked in fear. for many more years.
Chris Swinney is the bestselling true crime author of:
- Robert Pickton: The Pig Farmer Killer
- The Killer Handyman: The True Story of William Patrick Fyfe
- Deadly Voices: The True Story of Serial Killer Herbert Mullin
- Peter Manuel: The Beast of Birkenshaw Serial Killer
- The Clairemont Killer: The True Story of Serial Killer Cleophus Prince, Jr.
- James Fairweather: The True Story of England's Youngest Serial Killer
- Monster: True Story of Serial Killer Peter Kurten
- LIST OF 10: The True Story of Serial Killer Joseph Naso
He is also the author of the action/thriller "Bill Dix Detective Series"
Book 1 - Gray Ghost
Book 2 - The Cartel Enforcers
Book 3 - Sin City Assassin
Book 4 - Full Circle