- Taschenbuch: 700 Seiten
- Verlag: Microsoft Press Corp.; Auflage: Pap/Psc (15. Juli 2011)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 0735659877
- ISBN-13: 978-0735659872
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 18,8 x 3,3 x 22,6 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 1 Kundenrezension
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 168.472 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
Microsoft® Access® 2010 VBA Programming Inside Out (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 15. Juli 2011
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Kunden, die diesen Artikel angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Andrew Couch is a Microsoft MVP for Access and an experienced instructor who has taught Introductory and Advanced Access courses as well as VBA programming courses. He is the author of Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Programming Inside Out.
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta)
Not having reviewed a book before, my first thought was to search the book quickly for solutions to the last 4 problems that I had encountered that were outside my comfort zone. I am delighted to say that the code for 3 of the problems was available within the book and, with very good notes, immediately comprehendible. Better still, the index was sufficiently detailed to go straight to the code and the explanation. The 4th - programming for Pivot Tables - was not mentioned but I have no idea how many people wish to make use of this facility.
I then started at the beginning and read through the whole book apart from the section dealing with Azure and access to the Cloud which are too much out of my client's current requirements to spend too long on. However, I am just starting an upgrade from Access 97 to Access 2007/SQL Server 2008 and anticipate that the sections 14 and 15 (Using SQL Server and Upsizing Access to SQL Server) will be most useful.
Overall the text is clear, the coded examples are sensible, well annotated and easy to follow, the font used and the general presentation are excellent. That being said, this is not a manual for the novice but a far more effective and extensive VBA reference manual and an essential complement to the Microsoft Access Inside Out manuals.
1) The first two videos of the "Wise Owl Tutorials" video series on VBA. These are done for Excel, so after the first two videos, the language is different. However, the incredibly well presented information on the syntax and layout of programming in general (specific, in this case, to VBA) is completely invaluable. Also, it is worthy of note that the VBA Editor window is identical on ALL MS Office products. Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNIs-AWhQzckr8Dgmgb3akx_gFMnpxTN5 (several of the videos are good general info that will be helpful, so you don't HAVE to stop after the first two! :) )
2) You MUST understand the naming conventions that are used in this book! It will COMPLETELY lose you if you don't know a LOT about Access and the naming conventions that are normal. The best and most complete list of normal naming conventions for Access has been assembled by "Reddick", and can be found here: http://www.xoc.net/standards/rvbanc.asp
Enjoy this book! With the examples you can download from MS (referenced on the back cover and inside), you can practice and learn very well. This is good!
Ähnliche Artikel finden
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Computer & Internet > Datenbanken
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Computer & Internet > Informatik > Softwareentwicklung > Informationssysteme
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Computer & Internet > Microsoft > Entwicklung
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Computer & Internet > Programmieren > Sprachen & Tools
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Computer & Internet > Software > Wirtschaft