- Covers all versions of Excel.
- Understand date and time serial numbers.
- Control how Excel interprets and formats dates and times.
- Resolve problems with two-digit years and negative times.
- Work around Excel's leap-year bug.
- Use the undocumented DATEDIF function.
- Generate series of dates and times.
- Convert imported text and numerical values to dates and times.
- Skip weekends and holidays in business and financial calculations.
- Find specific days of the month for holidays and paydays.
- Round times to the nearest hour, half-hour, minute, or any interval.
- Plenty of tips, tricks, and timesavers.
- Fully cross-referenced, linked, and searchable.
1. Getting Started with Dates & Times
2. Date & Time Basics
3. Date & Time Functions
4. Date Tricks
5. Time Tricks
About the Author
Tim Hill is a data miner based in Las Vegas, Nevada. When he's not crunching numbers, Tim plays poker, hikes canyons, and avoids malls.