- Spiralbindung: 10 Seiten
- Verlag: Manhattan Prep Publishing; Auflage: Lam Pck Sp (1. Juli 2007)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 0979017580
- ISBN-13: 978-0979017582
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 21,6 x 1,3 x 35,6 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 1 Kundenrezension
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 10.944 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
Manhattan GMAT Test Simulation Booklet w/ Marker (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) (Englisch) Spiralbindung – 1. Juli 2007
Wird oft zusammen gekauft
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
In 2000, Teach for America alumnus and Yale graduate Zeke Vanderhoek had a radical idea: students learn better from better teachers. His vision of what test prep could be if written and taught by great educators led him to start Manhattan Prep. Since we began, Manhattan Prep has grown from a boutique tutoring company to one of the world’s leading test prep providers, offering GMAT, GRE, LSAT, ACT, and SAT courses and tutoring worldwide.
We believe test prep should be real education. From our instructors to our materials, we work to teach you the skills you’ll need to succeed on the test, in school, and beyond.
Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben?
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta)
1. This booklet and pen are exact replicas of what is used at the test center, and the more you can be comfortable with that environment, the better. (This set comes with one pen, but you will actually get 2 at your test center)
2. You are probably not used to writing notes and solving questions on a spiral-bound dry-erase board with a dry-erase marker pen. Having used this pen and board for a test can help you avoid some discomforts and set expectations properly
3. The size of this board (see customer images for comparison) is huge - much larger than expected (larger than OG 12) - it will take a good portion of your desk space, so again, something else good to know
Regardless of whether you buy this set of not, remember 2 things:
1. Test the pens at the test center - many report that they get dry pens that do not write, and then end up exchanging them mid-test while the clock is ticking
2. Close the cap of the pen if you don't plan to write for a little while
Let me know if any questions - I reply to comments!
BB, GMAT 750
Founder of GMATClub
The answer is a resounding YES. The size, number of pages, and the materials used for the booklet are identical. The ink pen is EXACTLY the same.
Should you spend the money on this booklet and ink pen? After all, do you REALLY need a simulation scratchpad and ink pen for GMAT?
In my opinion, yes. Unfortunately, the GMAT scratchpad and ink pen takes some getting used to. The scratchpad is plastic and the ink pen does not write as precisely on the scratchpad as it does on paper. Trust me, the last thing you need is learning to use the ink pen and the scratchpad during the actual GMAT. Do not assume practicing on paper is a perfect substitute.
The pad is almost identical to the pad you will receive at the GMAT testing center, and the wet-erase marker is the exact same. Using this pad and marker is quite different from using traditional pen and paper. It's a relatively inexpensive way to eliminate another variable on test day. After using this pad and marker during GMAT practice, there aren't going to be an pad/marker-related surprises on test day. There is no doubt: this product (along with my Manhattan GMAT books and OG12) helped me get a 770 on the GMAT.
My only criticism: It would be nice if they would include a second marker with the pad. My marker ran out of ink after a couple months of doing all my GMAT work / practice using the pad and marker. These markers can be a little hard to come by. After mine ran out, I was unable to find the same marker at any of the art / office supply stores in my city, so I had to order a 4-pack of the markers from an online art-supply site. The 4-pack cost close to $10 after shipping.
Buy this, Use it, Eliminate all suprises on test day.
I lost the original we erase pen when I moved. I used a dry erase fine point pen as replacement at first, but the note board got pretty dirty and my table is covered the dry ink dust.
At the end, I used a extra fine point sharpie that I had(Yes, permanent marker), and cleaned it with a melamine foam, such as magic eraser.
The melamine foam can erase the sharpie COMPLETELY from the board. This combination keeps the note board and the table much cleaner, and I didn't have to worry about my sweaty palm melting the writing. (well, the real pen is wet erase like the one included.)
To save the melamine foam, I sliced the melamine foam into pieces of thin cloth, and I usually change to another piece when it is dirty.
Ähnliche Artikel finden
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Business, Karriere & Geld > Nachschlagewerke > Wirtschaftspädagogik
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Lernen & Nachschlagen > Bildung > Graduate School Führer
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Lernen & Nachschlagen > Bildung > Prüfungen
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Lernen & Nachschlagen > Bildung > Testvorbereitung - Akademiker & Fachleute
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Lernen & Nachschlagen > Lernhilfen