“The authors of this book explain these issues and how to fight against them.” ("Computer Law & Security Report", 1st September 2004)
"The authors of this book explain these issues and how to fight against them." (Computer Law & Security Report, 1st September 2004)
They will take you inside the brilliant and devious mind of a hacker—as much an addict as the vacant-eyed denizen of the crackhouse—so you can feel the rush and recognize your opponent’s power. Then, they will arm you for the counterattack.
This book reads like a futuristic fantasy, but be assured, the threat is ominously real. Vigilance is essential, now.
- Understand the mechanics of computationally secure information stealing
- Learn how non-zero sum Game Theory is used to develop survivable malware
- Discover how hackers use public key cryptography to mount extortion attacks
- Recognize and combat the danger of kleptographic attacks on smart-card devices
- Build a strong arsenal against a cryptovirology attack