This book is for the amateur musicians who are interested in making the Akai EWI USB sound like a saxophone. It explains the functions of the EWI’s various sensors, its hardware settings, The Saxophones software synthesiser settings, and external connections. And it describes the similarities and the differences between the EWI and the saxophone. But this book is not a detailed techniques book for the EWI USB.
• Fix error about conical and cylindrical bores, as pointed out by one of the readers
• Expand SampleModeling The Saxophone software synthesiser settings
• Add explanation on the use of Apple AU Lab
• Add information on the new Akai EWI5000
• Clarify some of the explanations
• Fix minor errors
• Initial publication