- Taschenbuch: 360 Seiten
- Verlag: For Dummies; Auflage: 1 (4. Januar 2013)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 111829405X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118294055
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 18,8 x 1,8 x 23,6 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 3 Kundenrezensionen
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 578.167 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Andere Verkäufer auf Amazon
+ GRATIS Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands
+ GRATIS Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands
Living Paleo For Dummies (For Dummies Series) (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 4. Januar 2013
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
'...an extremely reliable and well-argued book, which covers some complex subjects very deftly and will almost certainly leave you feeling better acquainted with some of the industry's biggest wigs.' (Private Equity International, March 2013)
* Lose weight with the Paleo lifestyle
* Improve your health and longevity
* Make Paleo-friendly dishes for every meal of the day
* Look, feel, and perform your best
* Tackle high-intensity workouts
Adopt the Paleo lifestyle and start looking and feeling your best
Living Paleo For Dummies shows you how to adopt the Paleo lifestyle and improve your health and longevity. Offering more than 40 recipes for every meal of the day, and providing tips for getting around common roadblocks such as eating out, this essential guide to adopting a primal diet also provides the latest, cutting-edge research from genetics, biochemistry, and anthropology to help you look, feel, and perform your best.
* Living Paleo 101 - find out how living Paleo can affect your body and mind as well as dramatically change the way you look and feel
* The Paleo pyramid - get to know about Paleo nutrition as well as how aspects of the caveman lifestyle, such as adequate sleep, sun, and exercise, contribute to higher quality of life
* Cook like a caveman - dive into a collection of delicious, comforting recipes that will fill every meal (and your stomach) with healthy, energizing foods
* Power through pitfalls - discover how to overcome common obstacles to adopting the Paleo lifestyle, like how to eat while dining in restaurants, traveling, and celebrating special occasions without sacrificing your Paleo habits
Open the book and find:
* The biology behind the Paleo lifestyle
* 40+ Paleo recipes for everyday entrees, easy one-pot meals, side dishes, sauces and seasonings, and snacks and treats
* A caveman workout routine
* Strategies to help you lose weight and fight aging
* A 30-day "reset" to get yourself into the plan
* How to eat Paleo when dining out
* Tips to transition your whole family to Paleo eating
Derzeit tritt ein Problem beim Filtern der Rezensionen auf. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
Cons: Beginners may need more recipes in addition to this book to get started
"Living Paleo for Dummies" is a great book for the beginner who just read a Paleo book and wondered what the next step is. In very clear language full of food lists, helpful tips and a collection of recipes it offers Paleo newbies (and more advanced Paleo enthusiasts who need more food ideas) an excellent toolkit of recipe idea starters and reference. Included is a program outline for a 30-Day Reset, something I find particularly useful for a Paleo newbie needing a challenge to get started.
What I did found particularly unique about this book is its approach. Readers will get more than just a book of recipes, you will get a reference book of Paleo as a lifestyle. You'll learn why certain foods are better for you instead of just being told to eat them. You'll learn how to live more naturally and in tune with the principles of Paleo-natural, flexible, and adaptable in exercise, at home, and at work.
The one thing that is missing is a weekly plan or guide, which can be a downfall for newbies. While I understand why the author chose not to include a weekly plan (to get readers a chance at variety), this can be a stumbling block. In other words, if I throw all non-Paleo foods out like the book suggests, what should my first meal be? If you are a good cook, this shouldn't be a problem. If not, you may need a couple more recipe books first before you get started on something like a 30-Day Reset.