Finding new ways to cook something original can be difficult; adding a touch of Tequila Flavor to your dishes shouldn't be! This cookbook features really simple, yet delicious, recipes, created to impress your family and friends, no matter your cooking abilities.
If you are looking for complicated or super fancy recipes, or if you are already a skilled cook, this cookbook may not be for you. This cookbook features easy dinner recipes, written for even the most inexperienced and unskilled house cook.
Ideal for Tequila Lovers and Cooking Beginners
Do you have a lack of dinner ideas and do not know what else to cook for your loved ones? This cookbook solves your problem. J.R. Deschamps, Mexican cook and author, walks readers through every step of creating a successful and original Tequila-Flavored Meal.
Stop Getting Drunk with Tequila and Start Enjoying Its Great Taste!
Not sure what to do with that old bottle of Añejo sitting in your cupboard? Do not waste it in cheap margaritas made with that awful margarita-mix; instead, incorporate Mexico's National Drink into your culinary creations.
- Poultry Recipes: Tequila Turkey, Crispy Tequila Chicken wings, and Chicken Breasts with Tequila and Guajillo Sauce.
- Beef Recipes: Tequila Beef Stew and Roasted Beef Tenderloin in Tequila Sauce.
- Pork Recipes: Roasted Pork Tenderloin in Tequila Sauce, Tequila Spare Ribs, and Tequila Lemon Pork Chops.
- Seafood Recipes: Shrimp with Orange Tequila Sauce, Salmon Fillet with Fettuccine and Tequila Lemon Sauce, and Tequila and White Wine Mussels.
- Lamb Recipes: Tequila Marinated Roasted Leg of Lamb, and Tequila Marinated Lamb Kebabs.
- Pasta Recipes: Spicy Tequila Pasta, and Pasta with Tequila, Mushrooms, and Chipotle.
- Soup and Side Dish Recipes: Avocado Soup with Tequila, Tequila Rice and Zucchini, and Tequila Soup.
- 3 Delicious Tequila-Based Vinaigrettes
So, what are you waiting for? Scroll up, click the buy button, and start tasting the Spirit of Mexico on your dinner table.
Viva el elixir de los dioses aztecas!