About This Book
- Create fantastic and responsive websites that everyone can see, no matter where they are.
- Learn about elements, mixins, and how to use Foundation's grid effectively.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Discover how to wireframe and prototype quickly with a one-page website
- Explore how the Foundation grid works
- Utilize well-known best practices for testing websites cross-platform and on devices
- Use Sass to write CSS faster
- Work with designers and/or developers to communicate how your project should function and flow
- How to use Foundation with web apps and content management systems
This book starts off with teaching you the basics, and gradually moves on to cover the most advanced parts of this amazing framework. You will learn how to use Foundation to prototype, design, and theme your projects as well as discover how to use the framework with any programming language or content management system.
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Kevin Horek was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and still lives there with his wife and dog. He will soon be a dad. He works as a senior UX designer / frontend developer. He graduated from NAIT's multimedia program with honors and also from University of Alberta's web builder program with honors and spent a summer studying corporate design at UCLA. He has been designing websites and developing the frontend for over 14 years. He has worked on websites, web apps, and mobile apps. He remembers the days when people used to use tables for layout. He has worked on projects for BMW, Best Buy, Qantas Airlines, Emirates Airlines, CB Richard Ellis, Grubb & Ellis, Cushman & Wakefield, and Colliers International. His work has won site of the day, best site of the year for Colliers International, and has been published in Hit Parader magazine.