- Taschenbuch: 1272 Seiten
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons; Auflage: 5. Auflage (19. März 2004)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 0764557432
- ISBN-13: 978-0764557439
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 18,8 x 5,7 x 23,5 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 3.682.903 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
* Apply scripting to Web standards - XHTML, DOM, CSS, and XML - to produce future-compatible pages
* Implement cross-browser dynamic HTML applications for MSIE 6, Mozilla(TM), Safari(TM), and other browsers
* Energize your content with custom objects, XML data, and other client-side techniques
* Learn in depth from hundreds of fully scripted example HTML pages
Bonus CD-ROM includes
* Full, searchable PDF version of the book
* professional Web-based applications, and more
|5 Sterne (0%)|
|4 Sterne (0%)|
|3 Sterne (0%)|
|2 Sterne (0%)|
|1 Stern (0%)|
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
It really is just excellent for someone who has previously learned something about one of the chapters but needs a refresher and/or more detailed/comprehensive walkthrough.
Four stars instead of five for a completely unnecessary mistake. Unfortunately, the W3c ignores people who do not have eagle-sharp vision and will fill a page full of semicolons and colons, or parens and curly brackets. If you don't have a font that clearly distinguishes these, it is a major source of semantic errors and eyestrain. The font chosen to print the code in this book could not be worse. Colons and semicolons are almost impossible to distinguish (not to mention periods and commas),and curly brackets look like thin lines with no curls.
C'mon guys. There are fonts of every type where periods and commas are easier to distinguish, and curly brackets have a distinct shape. USE THEM FOR PUBLISHING CODE!!
I found this book to be very well organized and incredibly helpful. I haven't tried reading it as a book cover to cover, and at 1200 pages (plus bonus chapters on CD) I never will. I use it as a reference and read just enough to understand what I need to do. As a result I'm coming at the book not as a novice but with enough understanding to have basic ideas of what I want to do. For this type of usage, this book is "fantastic".
The CD is awesome. There are a number of bonus chapters (one which was very useful to me...using XmlHTTPRequest), and having the entire book available as a pdf is a totally great way to do searches. Too bad the .pdf is too big to be readable on my clie.
I highly recommend this book.
The book is still a pleasure to read. The author's enthusiasm for the subject shines through in every paragraph.