***SABMobile works with SABnzbd version 0.5.x or greater and is compatible with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).***
SABMobile is a remote control for the popular newsgroup program SABnzbd+.
Ever wanted to download a nzb file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a SABnzbd+ at home? SABMobile is meant for you!
SABMobile allows you to connect to your SABnzbd+ and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files and also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several SABnzbd+ servers? Often connect to them from home or work? SABMobile handles connection to different SABnzbd+ and can manage different connection profiles!
The included Web browser will help you choose the nzb file you wish to download with a single tap, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder. Moreover, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SABMobile and receive notifications of new files to download.
Afraid to open your SABnzbd+ access to the Internet? SABMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH server, so it is completely secure.
Everything is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for the best user experience.
• Handles configuration for several SABnzbd+ servers
• Handles several configurations per server (local, HTTPS, SSH, etc.)
• Works with SABnzbd version 0.5.x or greater
• Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), or HTTP over SSH
• Works over Wi-Fi, EDGE, and 3G
• Lists downloads on your server
• Can pause, resume, and remove downloads
• Displays download and upload rates, downloaded size, progress, and more
• Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G to reduce internet traffic)
• Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
• Can specify the category when adding a download
• Provides a Web view to directly add files to download while browsing
• Manages cookies (for authentication websites)
• Supports RSS feeds
• Lists new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (one-click download)
• Can search for any file through configurable searchers
• Supports private searchers (see website)
• Can shutdown and restart server from the settings
• Efficient look and feel
• Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, and Finnish