"It’s Not a Diet, It’s a Lifestyle" teaches you how to slowly wean off processed foods, and incorporate nature’s best ingredients into your kitchen. Learn how to transform your current eating habits, retrain your tastebuds, and eliminate cravings by gradually incorporating nutrient-dense foods without having to follow a restrictive diet ever again.
This simple guide also gives you insights into what the U.S. food industry doesn’t want you to know, and unveils the truth about what’s really hiding in our food supply, giving you the right tools to protect yourself and your family from the overabundance of chemical-laden products.
With "It’s Not a Diet, It’s a Lifestyle", readers will enhance their knowledge about nutrition, learn to enjoy real food, and eliminate junk in order to reach their healthy weight goals.
This book also includes:
- 7 Day Real Food Meal Plan which incorporates the most nutrient-rich foods on earth, and shows readers how to include them into a day of mouth-watering meals
- 25 delicious and satisfying easy-to-follow recipes to kick off your new healthy lifestyle (includes vegan options)
- Meal planning tips to take the guessing out of what’s for dinner
- Tips on how to navigate the supermarket in search of real foods (includes clean food grocery list)
- Tips for dining out healthy and improving nutritional value at restaurants
Jump start your healthy lifestyle NOW and unleash the power of real food!