Praise for Investment Banking, UNIVERSITY EDITION
"This book will surely become an indispensable guide to the art of buyout and M&A valuation, for the experienced investment practitioner as well as for the non-professional seeking to learn the mysteries of valuation."
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
"Investment banking requires a skill set that combines both art and science. While numerous textbooks provide students with the core principles of financial economics, the rich institutional considerations that are essential on Wall Street are not well documented. This book represents an important step in filling this gap."
- Josh Lerner, Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking, Harvard Business School Coauthor, Venture Capital and Private Equity: A Casebook
"Valuation is the key to any transaction. Investment Banking provides specific step-by-step valuation procedures for LBO and M&A transactions, with lots of diagrams and numerical examples."
- Roger G. Ibbotson, Professor in the Practice of Finance, Yale School of Management Chairman and CIO, Zebra Capital Management, LLC Founder and Advisor, Ibbotson Associates, a Morningstar Company
"Investment Banking is the best resource for helping bridge students from the academic world of finance to the real world of Wall Street. It is core reading material for all my finance courses and a must-read for students looking to break into the ultra-competitive world of professional finance."
- David Haeberle, Peterson Faculty Fellow in Investment Banking, Indiana University Kelley School of Business
"Rosenbaum and Pearl have written the ultimate nuts-and-bolts guide for valuation. It is the book that every business student should study and every investment banker should use."
- Steven M. Davidoff, Associate Professor, The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law The Deal Professor, The New York Times
"Investment Banking provides fresh insight and perspective to valuation analysis, the basis for every great trade and winning deal on Wall Street. The book is written from the perspective of practitioners, setting it apart from other texts."
- Gregory Zuckerman, Special Writer, The Wall Street Journal Author, The Greatest Trade Ever
"Navigating the treacherous waters around Wall Street has never been easy. That is especially true in the wake of the recent financial crisis. But thanks to the two Joshes, aspiring bankers can get all their questions answered right here!"
- William D. Cohan, Columnist, Bloomberg View Contributing Editor, Vanity Fair Author, Money and Power, House of Cards, and The Last Tycoons