The apocalypse is coming.
Sen is a boy born into a pre-ordained fate, laid out in scars carved by his own mother: the end of the world is coming, and his scars offer the only hope of salvation.
But Sen is alone, in a brutal city where scars are a sentence to death. Scorpion-like creations called Adjunc stalk through the city's gritty streets, hungry to skin him alive. Emotionless Molemen crush the populace of a thousand strange castes beneath the King's brutal rule.
Sen must unite them all. Under the banner of a long-dead hero, he must make his city rise.
But first he must survive.
Book 1 of the Ignifer Cycle
- Book 2, Ignifer's War: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RNLEH9Y
- Short stories, Ignifer Tales: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T0Y6X3A
Readers have said:
- "... this stunning fantasy gripped me by my brainstrings right from the start! I loved it, and hope that there might be a second one?" - Amazon reader
- "When you've finished, you'll want to take the protagonist and hug him and tell him everything will be okay." - Amazon reader.
- "... this book is touching, exhilarating, beautiful and heart-wrenching. An excellent read and well worth the many nights I never went to bed just to read on!." - Bethany.