of the decade. Powerful and enlightening. Read it right
now at amazon:
"THE EVIL AND BLOODY
NATURE OF OUR BIBLICAL GOD. YAHWEH GUILTY OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY", written by Maximillien de Lafayette amazon.com/Bloody-Nature-Biblical-Against-Humanity-ebook/dp/B00TPXJQWG/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1424604450&sr=8-14&keywords=maximillien+de+lafayette
The name of God "Yahweh", his attributes and extraordinary (Supernatural) powers and deeds were borrowed from pagans' gods; gods the Israelites worshiped before they "created" their own god "Yahweh", who centuries later, became the God of the Christians and the Muslims.
So is it fair and logical to assume that we are worshiping a "Pagans' God" or more precisely an amalgam of mythical gods? You bet!
And this is exactly, the delicate, fragile and controversial topic we will be exploring, discussing and explaining in this treatise. If you are fanatically religious and you believe every word in the Bible, and all the stories rabbis, sheiks, Imams, bishops and priests tell you, then, do not read this treatise, because it could disturb you, and lead you to believe that it was written to discredit your faith and your beliefs in the Jewish Bible, the Torah, Talmud, the Christian Bible (New Testament), Jesus, the Christian Church, the Koran, and the Prophets.
And this is not the case at all.
The conclusions are based upon linguistic, historical, geographical, and archaeological facts and irrefutable findings, scrolls and inscriptions written centuries before any organized religion was established on Earth, and the word "GOD" was ever pronounced by or known to mankind.
Vital and most important questions we must address and answer:
a-God's true origin.
b-Where did he come from?
c-What is his real name?
d-How and why did Abraham, Moses, early believers, tribes, scribes, prophets, and others unintentionally or willingly change and/or misinterpret God's name or names?
e-How many names God had at the time, Abraham, Moses, and other prophets met him?
f-In what original language, his name was written?
What and how it was written?
And how it was translated in Greek, Latin, French, English, Spanish, etc.?
g-How did God himself pronounce his name?
h-Who heard God first?
i-When and where did the term or word "God" appear the first time in the history of humanity?
And what did it mean at that time; the very first time it was pronounced, used, and later put in writing?
Did the meaning change? No? Yes? Why?
j-Any relation to the Anunnaki, the Ancient Gods, the Sumerians, the Phoenicians, the extraterrestrials?
From the content:
* The real name of God.
* Allah's terminology.
* Yahweh was a common Phoenician name.
* The Phoenician words "Yehaw", "Yehi", "Yaw", and "Yeuo" are the origin of the Hebrew words "Yah", "Yahu", and "Yahweh".
* Israelites bore the name of the Phoenician god Baal.
* Appearances of the word Yahweh outside and before the Bible was written (To name a few).
* The origins of Yahwehism.
* Phoenicia was the original source for the Hebrew Yahweh's imagery in the Bible and the "Cherubim Throne".
* Yahweh-Elohim and the Phoenician-Ugaritic Bull-Gods and the golden calves.
* Yahweh, and Ea/Enki create a spring in the Garden of Eden.
* Yahweh fighting the Dragon.
* "The Most High" epithet.
* On Monotheism.
* Epilogue: Quotes from leading scholars, authors, Sumeriologists and Assyriologists.