If you're looking to boost your online presence, reach out to more potential customers and ultimately generate more profit for your business, you need to get on it asap!
It doesn't matter if you're B2B or B2C, Twitter and LinkedIn is a must have tool in your social media arsenal.
Sure signing up to a social media network is quick, easy and simple…but as a business you can't just leave it at that.
A sub par social media page will only do more harm than good for your business.
Imagine a potential customer lands on your Twitter page or your LinkedIn profile and sees no effort made… they would leave the page without a second thought. Right? This is not good for your brand's image.
You need to use these platforms to attract new customers and bring in leads.
Did you know that Social Media is the only form of marketing that facilitates word of mouth?
Reality is, people are comfortable using social media, and research shows that consumers use social media, such as Twitter and LinkedIn to find more information about a business such as reviews, looking up your services and in most cases to interact with you.
So you need to do it right.
But you're in luck, your competitors are probably doing it incorrectly as well, and if they are doing it correctly you can guarantee they are reaping the benefits.
The "How To Use Twitter & LinkedIn For Business" guide will teach you:
- The major advantages of using Twitter and LinkedIn for business
- How to get started with Twitter and LinkedIn
- Tips and techniques for using Twitter for your brand
- How to use #hashtags correctly
- How to get more clients and customers using Twitter and Linkedin
- How to expand your market reach
- How to reach out to people and get more quality leads
- How Twitter and LinkedIn can boost your SEO
- How to use Twitter and LinkedIn to expand your brand and make yourself look bigger than you actually are
- Creative ways to use Twitter and LinkedIn
- How to increase your following
- Mistakes to avoid
- (And) which brands are doing a great job
Ultimately your customers are on Twitter and Linkedin and they are active. If you want to generate organic web traffic, build your digital presence and attract new customers, you'd be crazy not to be on there. Seriously.
This guide will show you the right way of to do it to maximize your business potential and be seen as an industry leader!
This guide is quick, practical, to the point and is written by a Social Media Director who does this on a daily basis for his clients.