Maximize your productivity--the Apple way!
Get the most out of the iWork suite of apps on a Mac, an iOS device, and in iCloud. How to Do Everything: Pages, Keynote & Numbers for OS X and iOS shows you how to create great-looking documents, persuasive presentations, and number-crunching spreadsheets. Filled with clear explanations and detailed examples, this practical guide covers everything you need to know to use these powerful productivity apps on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and web browser.
- Set up an iCloud account and download Pages, Keynote, and Numbers
- Create, edit, and format documents with Pages
- Add graphics, audio, video, tables, and charts to your documents
- Design and deliver impressive presentations with Keynote
- Include media, graphics, and charts in your presentation slides
- Set up, share, and secure powerful spreadsheets with Numbers
- Add tables, formulas, charts, audio, and video to your spreadsheets
- Access and sync iWork files using iCloud and collaborate with others
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Dwight Spivey, a long-time Macophile, is the author of How to Do Everything Mac OS X Mountain Lion, iPhone & iPod touch QuickSteps, and other books. He has extensive experience with Mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems, desktop publishing software, laser printers and drivers, color and color management, and networking.