Basketball drills coupled with strong fundamentals are the key for any top basketball player.
“You can practice basketball shooting eight hours a day, but if your technique is wrong, then all you become is very good at shooting the wrong way. Get the fundamentals down and the level of everything you do will rise.”- Michael Jordan.
People believe that in order to excel at anything in life practice is absolutely essential. What most people will not tell you is that without technique, discipline and character no amount of practice will help you achieve your goal, especially when it comes to basketball.
I have been coaching basketball in 20 countries over the past 30 years and can safely say that I have considerable experience in teaching the game. Perhaps I know more about it than an average coach. Throughout this time I have developed a core philosophy regarding the game, which works on several important skills for effective basketball conditioning. Today I want to share this unique knowledge with you.
My book, "How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 days - The Ultimate Guide to Drastically Improving Your Basketball Shooting, Passing and Dribbling Skills" is a rigorous program designed for amateurs and professionals alike.
It is guaranteed to improve your form, develop new basketball skills and get you in perfect conditioning before the start of a new season.
You will also discover:
• Basketball drills that can help you develop basic skills and challenge more advanced players.
• Tips on how to increase your basketball shooting accuracy.
• Most effective ways for better ball handling and better crossovers.
• Why you have been failing to improve your basketball skills!
• Ways to get stronger at basketball and improve your athleticism.
• How to toughen your mental state so that you play with confidence, courage, and control.
• How to be a key player in helping your team win basketball games!
Grab your copy now and follow our unique 21-Day Program that will take your basketball skills to the next level.
Check Out What Others Are Saying...
"Everything any basketball player that wants to improve needs to read. This will help any player at any level of play."
"This book is the best. If you want to get better at basketball get this book. I highly recommend it."
- Rocko (USA)