Camera HDR Studio is the best app for taking a real or fake HDR photos, it also contains a large amount of features which makes it a great replacement to your default camera.
The HDR idea works by taking two photos with different exposures, fuse them and apply tone-mapping to them to produce the final result.
- Multiple HDR variations that ranges from normal, to artistic to cartoonish.
- Process at full resolution (8 or 13 MB) in the background, so nothing will get between you and taking pictures, because you don’t have to wait for saving to complete
- Fastest Camera ever! Shoots up to 30 photos per second using Burst mode option, (up to 10 on low end devices).
- Support Front Camera (selfie)
- Geo Tagging.
- Over 70 effects, including LOMO, retro, vignette, frames like Polaroid, pencil sketch …etc, are available at your disposal (some of them are customizable), combine those filters in a non-destructive way to produce the perfect image.
- Customize all phone buttons, (volume to zoom or take photos, trackball to change white balance…etc).
- Shoot by touch.
- Share your results.
- Zoom support.
- Mute shutter sound (if supported).
- Blind spy shot, take pictures without sound or display; instead a vibration will be the indicator, help exposing corruption. Please use it wisely.
- Import an already saved image, and apply faux HDR to it.
- Different saving options, including: quality, location, save-original, store GPS..etc.
- Various shooting modes, like steady shot, timer, time lapse, burst…etc.
Any bugs? Please help us improve our app. Any feature request? You are more than welcome; please let us know through the feedback menu button.