Release Your Kinetic Chain with Exercises for the Shoulder to Hand - EBOOK
All the tissues, muscles, and bones of your body are connected to each other within a complex web of fascia…and together, make up your kinetic chain. ‘Release Your Kinetic Chain with Exercises for the Shoulder to Hand’ provides intelligently designed, easy-to-follow exercise routines to aid you in rapidly rehabilitating, repairing, strengthening, and restoring the tissues of your shoulders, arm, hands, and core.
Written for the general public, by the internationally best-selling authors of ‘Release Your Pain’, this EBOOK version is fully HYPERLINKED, from its detailed table of contents, to the comprehensive index, and to all the exercise routines in this book. So you can quickly and easily navigate to all the topics that most interest you. Best of all, you can enjoy its full-color format, and view all the numerous illustrations and exercises as they are meant to be seen.
ACTIVATE YOUR KINETIC CHAIN
You can use these exercise routines to release and activate all the anatomical structures of your kinetic chain – from your shoulder to hand – with unique exercise routines that can help you rehabilitate injuries, while preparing your body for more extensive/competitive exercise programs.
These exercise routines activate your entire kinetic chain, from your shoulder to hand, and even into your core! Use these routines to recover from injuries to the shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, and hand, including:
- Hand pain caused by stiffness, overuse, or injury.
- Carpal Tunnel and other related nerve entrapment syndromes.
- Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow.
- Shoulder pain caused by stress, trauma, or repetitive strain.
- Wrist Pain
- Tendonitis of the arm or elbow.
- Other soft-tissue injuries to the tissues of the hand, arm, or shoulder.
HOW CAN THIS BOOK HELP YOU?
Exercise is often prescribed to patients suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tendonitis, hand pain, wrist pain, arm pain, or shoulder pain. When exercise is recommended, it is important to select exercise routines that reduce the risk of re-injury, while supporting strengthening and rehabilitation of all the tissues in the kinetic chain.
Our primary objective with rehabilitation is to increase muscular endurance and neurological motor control. With rehabilitation routines, we always work within a pain-free zone...essentially a zone of safety where you can bring your injured areas back to normal activity.
This second volume in the 'Release Your Kinetic Chain' series of exercise books applies a functional approach to exercise and help you to achieve two key objectives:
- First, rehabilitate your body after an injury (by restoring function after a long period of inactivity) and prepare the body for more intensive exercise programs.
- Second, help to prepare your body for sport or athletic performance training. Developed by the internationally best-selling authors of 'Release Your Pain ', these exercise routines - when performed on their own, or when combined with a treatment modality - will help you to take a key step towards resolving long-standing neuromuscular problems and soft-tissue injuries."
You will find that the Beginner and Intermediate routines expect you to work within this pain-free rehabilitative zone. The Advanced routines will help to transition you into the Performance or Athletic arenas.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE KINETIC CHAIN
Visualize the kinetic chain from your shoulder-to-hand as a layered, multi-level spider web. In your body, this web is made up...