Entity Framework 6 Recipes provides an exhaustive collection of ready-to-use code solutions for Entity Framework, Microsoft's model-centric, data-access platform for the .NET Framework and ASP.NET development. With this book, you will learn the core concepts of Entity Framework through a broad range of clear and concise solutions to everyday data access tasks. Armed with this experience, you will be ready to dive deep into Entity Framework, experiment with new approaches, and develop ways to solve even the most difficult data access challenges. If you are a developer who likes to learn by example, then this is the right book for you.
- Gives ready-to-use, real-world recipes to help you with everyday tasks
- Places strong focus on DbContext and the Code First approach
- Covers new features such as Asynch Query and Save, Codebased Configuration, Connection Resiliency, Dependency Resolution, and much more
What youll learn
- Implement basic data access design patterns using Entity Framework.
- Seamlessly model your solutions across both code and data.
- Provide data access to Windows 8 and Metro applications.
- Integrate with WCF Data Services
- Improve data access performance.
- Simplify and reduce your code through data binding.