The Collins French-English Dictionary for Kindle gives you access to a truly unique French / English language resource with over 90,000 translations.
All the clear, concise, and accurate dictionary content which has made Collins a household name has been incorporated, enhanced by the ease of use and functionality of the Kindle.
Compatibility & Functionality
If you have any issues with this, please contact email@example.com
• Basic Text Search works on all Kindle devices
• Index lookup works on all Kindles except Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
• Setting as Default Dictionary works on all Kindles except Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle for Android and Kindle for iPad
• Intuitive navigation.
• Search across the full French-English dictionary by headword.
• Set as your default Kindle dictionary (see above for device compatibility). Show English translations in a pop-up window when reading French books .
• Click through to display the full dictionary entry. Includes translations, pronunciation, examples and usage notes.
• Dictionary entries cross-referenced. Click on hyperlinks to jump between entries.
• Homographs will be listed in the index separately and numbered.
• Pronunciation symbols (IPA) displayed as images.
• Inflections using Kindle’s lookup feature (see above for device compatibility).