A lot of people are wasting time and money building squeeze pages, creating a free offer, paying for an autoresponder to build an email list of people that only download the free offer then ignore the rest of the marketing emails which are suppose to make you the money.
It is true that the money is in the list but it's easier said than done. Trust me, if it was easy then everyone would be doing it. So you might be asking how do I overcome this? How do I get my subscribers to check out my emails so that they can buy my products?
That is exactly what the email marketing blueprint is designed for. It is written to help you learn how to turn your email subscribers into long term customers using easy to follow marketing methods I outline in the blueprint.
Here's a teaser, but I wont mention some stuff because some marketers will kill me for revealing it to the public. So here are a couple of things you'll find inside:
1. Learn how to build a strong relationship with your subscribers so that they like, trust and buy from you.
2. What you need to do for them each day so that they look forward to your future emails.
3. The one thing a lot of people always get wrong, you need this before you can send any email to your list or else your whole campaign will not be a success.
4. How to build credibility and set yourself apart from the rest of your market
5. I'll give you the best headlines that will get your emails opened.
6. Getting your subscribers to open your email is just the beginning, I'll show you how to get them to click on your links or take any action you want them to do.
7. Busting the biggest email marketing myth you've been told.
There's also a whole lot of other stuff such as how to format your emails, how often should you email, improving from your failures, avoiding unsubscribes and a lot more other stuff. I will also show you some great strategies you can use to make sure your subscribers don't see you as a marketer but see you as a friend or go-to-guy instead. I've put together some really good information in this blueprint.