The world of weight loss changed forever when The Eat-Clean Diet burst on the scene in January 2007. With help from author Tosca Reno, millions of people who had given up hope for permanent weight loss cleaned up their acts and rediscovered their true, leaner selves. The best part? They did it without starving, without counting calories, and without obsessing over the scale.
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged! is the next generation of Eating Clean. Updated and revised, it’s got all the facts from The Eat-Clean Diet—plus much more. Look inside for in-depth information on
• how to get—and stay—motivated
• living a longer, happier, more productive life
• how to take the plunge into an exercise program
• solutions for cellulite, saggy bits, and loose skin
• using food to raise your metabolism and burn fat
• 50 new recipes
• more menus, including vegan and gluten-free plans
• how to Eat Clean anywhere, from parties to restaurants to on the road
• more FAQs than ever before
• the Eat-Clean Diet at a Glance quick reference section
“Getting strong and into peak health physically is essential to creating all excellence. This valuable book will help you.”—Robin Sharma, author of the #1 bestsellers The Greatness Guide and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
At age 40, Tosca Reno found herself miserable, overweight, trapped in an unhappy marriage and living an unfulfilled life. Her self-esteem at an all-time low, she barely recognized the woman she had become.
Realizing she was the architect of her own destiny, Tosca was reborn. She embraced health and accepted fitness challenges, transforming her life and her body in the process. Tosca reinvented herself—going from fat and frumpy to lean and purposeful.
Her past struggles served to inspire and motivate her in her career as a writer, motivational speaker, and fitness celebrity. Her work encourages others to embrace life, find their inner passions, and live the rest of their lives in the best shape possible.
Tosca writes monthly columns for Oxygen and Clean Eating magazines and has written many books, including the bestselling Eat-Clean Diet series.